What did you dream about last night?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Slainchild, Al and I were on this really huge snow covered cliff with a city below.

I was voted to go get more beer and Slain and Al gave me their credit cards to buy their beer of choice. I never actually go around to going to get it because they couldn't decide on what beer they wanted.

Then the cat woke me up wanting his breakfast, so I guess I'll never know what kind of beer they drink :/

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Slainchild, Al and I were on this really huge snow covered cliff with a city below.

I was voted to go get more beer and Slain and Al gave me their credit cards to buy their beer of choice. I never actually go around to going to get it because they couldn't decide on what beer they wanted.

Then the cat woke me up wanting his breakfast, so I guess I'll never know what kind of beer they drink :/

Knowing Al its probably Magnum. :lol:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I had a dream I met T2A and Igoy IRL in a cafe and T2A was an asshole and kept hitting on Igoy and getting rejected it was p funny.

Also I ordered a cheeseburger but never got to eat it. :(

e: this was awhile ago I just thought it was funny

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I had a dream that I beat Fullbleed up for being a sh*tposter and then Mad flashed me because she thought that it was hot of me to do that.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I had a dream that I beat Fullbleed up for being a sh*tposter and then Mad flashed me because she thought that it was hot of me to do that.

wow you beat me up? what an incredibly ****ty fight that would be. We're both out of shape nerds you'd have to hire someone else to do it.

Also MAD doesn't condone violence, she would probably say you were a horrible person and then come over and see if I was ok. :3

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Also MAD doesn't condone violence, she would probably say you were a horrible person and then come over and see if I was ok. :3
E-stalk much? How do you know so much about this girl you've never met? Do you keep notes in your journal about her? God damn.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
E-stalk much? How do you know so much about this girl you've never met? Do you keep notes in your journal about her? God damn.

Wow bro, I'm not the one who is Facebook estalking to try and find his sister's hot friend that flirted with him on Facebook. That's totally creepy.

Actually this one time I had a dream I was miserable going to a state university for three semesters and then I woke up and realized it was true. :(

My dreams are always bad.

So I was in BillyBadAss's bathroom masturbating. I was snooping around for some erotic magazine or something and looked under the bathroom sink and found a small wicker basket with tampons and used condom wrapers.

BBA and his wife came home just as I was finishing up in the sink.

What an odd dream.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
So I was in BillyBadAss's bathroom masturbating. I was snooping around for some erotic magazine or something and looked under the bathroom sink and fond a small wicker basket with tampons and used condom wrapers.

BBA and his wife came home just as I was finishing up in the sink.

What an odd dream.

All people have that dream one time in their life.