what are those initials in your names

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
lol @ hiteche5. Maybe you can call it [MUTTS+1]!

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
[KTSA]=Wouldn't you like to know?? ;)

Hehe, that is a closely guarded secret disclosed only to members. Or I might tell you if I get something really cool in return :)

bullet2.gif

Mr. Burns Nonsense! Everyone knows our mutants have flippers. Oops, I've said too much. Smithers, use the Amnesia Ray
Smithers You mean the revolver, sir?
Mr. Burns Precisely. Be sure to wipe your own memory when you're finished.

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
I seriously expected this to be a newbie post that got a lot of flames....and i am quite pleasantly surprised to be wrong (ok the grammar there is all messed up, but you know what i mean....kind like when i get fragged with the enemy flag two steps away from my own flag...)

this question was answered well enough in the first two posts i think.... =)
NWA is North-West Assassins i believe

Maybe the M in MUTTS can now stand for... MUTTS! =) Kinda like the TTP project, which stands for The TTP Project...

bullet2.gif

"I see Red (team) people..."

-Jing|PuF|
ngUID:1458562

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
I think the best way to describe them would to say they are "Community Tags" or "Affiliation Tags". They signify your participation or membership in a particular group or community. Most often used by members of clans, they are also used by members of this forum in the form of PuF (PlanetUnreal Forumers) to signify to others that they are a member of the same community. Also by groups like TSO(Team SoundOff) and other groups. Some people have multiple tags in their names, most often representing their clan and one or more communities they consider themselves a part of.

My tag, [CMi] is a clan tag for Cosmic Monsters, Inc. I tried to put PuF after my name in the game, but it's too long :(

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
<A HREF="http://www.cosmicmonstersinc.com" TARGET=_blank>
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com</A>

"A stalking ground without prey - a flash of superstition whimpering like a crippled animal -
Dogs of the Soul-Crusher - Pulling closer like the blue steel jaws of hell"
-- Soul-Crusher/WhiteZombie

"Blood on the stone I do not surrender - Wait'n for someone I do not remember"
-- Cosmic Monsters, Inc./White Zombie

Omega-Seven

Apr 17, 2000
none.yet
let us not forget the venerable HFB and PoP...

bullet2.gif

"If I weren't so busy respawning, I'd whoop
you like a three-headed monkey on crack."

-Saint|Jing
ngUID:1634865

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Surrounded By P1mps!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN Y5! Don't mess with the SBP boyz!

The bad thing about tags is that you can have a stupidy large # of them:

SBP|TSO_Selerox[PuF][UCAD][GABT]

SBP: Surrounded By P1mps!
TSO: Team Soundoff
PuF: PlanetUnreal Forumers
UCAD: Unreal Community Against Diakatana
GABT: Gamers Against British Telecom

bullet2.gif

The new, improved Soundoff will return soon...

&lt;[Ci]Skumboy|PuF&gt; And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

&lt;DSV_Selerox[PuF]&gt; Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
&lt;RaptoR[PuF]&gt; but you're not retarded, how can u be related?