Weekly War 3 schedule is up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

.Sniper187.

Weekly War Founder and Real Maps Reviewer
Aug 5, 2000
weeklywar.sobservers.com
Get it here. It's the same maps as last week because of a server error, so if you have them already, there's nothing to download.

<center>
sig.gif

Founder and Director of The Weekly War.

.Sniper187.

Weekly War Founder and Real Maps Reviewer
Aug 5, 2000
weeklywar.sobservers.com
Cool! I hope to see you there JB, if I get to make it myself. Tomorrow's my mom's birthday, and I might be out to dinner with her at the time of TWW. Anyway, glad to post the Dreamtactics link, you guys have a link to my site on yours after all :)

<center>
sig.gif

Founder and Director of The Weekly War.

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
I always forget about TWW [the weekly war]and I finaly remembered it this week, and now I have to go into Regina[no, not vigina, you perves :rolleyes: ]to play paintball, and it's my first time playing it too.

Life is beutiful, when rich.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
?? how old are you acey? you can't even spell VAGINA right.... :rolleyes: and i don't think anyone would think VAGINA when looking and REGINA...because frankly theyre quite different

anyways... sniper, im really sorry but i won't be joining you in the weekly war this week....i tried to load up ut two minutes ago and its saying something about the female voice pack2 can't be found....so im going to have to reinstall ut..(for the 20th time...) and i won't be able to untill SUNDAY when i get my hands on a cd for it......

i hate ut at times like this

J.B.Signature.jpg