Weekly 'i'm drunk' thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!~

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
I wouldn't say "im drunk" but I just answered a pm from DaBeatard (as if any of you tards know who that is) but I've been drinking since about 3:00 (i went to a winery with my wife) and so I'm just posting that I'm not drunk, but I've been drinking........

Uh, I live in cali, and I'm working on my retirement........but I've got a secret clearance (im in arerospace*()) so I have to wait until I retire until I apply for my Medical Marijauna permit (or whatever it's called) so I can smoke some nice doobie on the beach in my motorhome......yah, tha't'll be then ****.....

Han out......

editP I just looked at "thewalkingman" page, and he's got the Gorn all over it. dude, I've been to gorn Rock in Santa Clarita. I've got some rocks from there......

Last edited:

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
I wouldn't say "im drunk" but I just answered a pm from DaBeatard (as if any of you tards know who that is) but I've been drinking since about 3:00 (i went to a winery with my wife) and so I'm just posting that I'm not drunk, but I've been drinking........

Uh, I live in cali, and I'm working on my retirement........but I've got a secret clearance (im in arerospace*()) so I have to wait until I retire until I apply for my Medical Marijauna permit (or whatever it's called) so I can smoke some nice doobie on the beach in my motorhome......yah, tha't'll be then ****.....

Han out......

editP I just looked at "thewalkingman" page, and he's got the Gorn all over it. dude, I've been to gorn Rock in Santa Clarita. I've got some rocks from there......

YOU BLANKED ME ON STEAM & I AM HEARTBROKEN111

DRUNK?

CHECK :)

:cheers:

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
YOU BLANKED ME ON STEAM & I AM HEARTBROKEN111

It wasn't my intention to snub you, I don't really know how to work steam all that well (nor do I use it....I don't really like TF2). the only person I spoke to on steam was Brizz a couple of months ago.

I just don't have time to chat and such...

It's why I generally don't participate in the forum anymore. I read, but don't post.....unless I've had a few beers...:)

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
It wasn't my intention to snub you, I don't really know how to work steam all that well (nor do I use it....I don't really like TF2). the only person I spoke to on steam was Brizz a couple of months ago.

I just don't have time to chat and such...

It's why I generally don't participate in the forum anymore. I read, but don't post.....unless I've had a few beers...:)

hehe, i was just trying to add you cuz i knew your name & we'd played a few a while back, same as i'd add beat or whoever.

no one talks on steam or xfire really, they're more used for joining servers your friends are on as the games server browser sucks. CoD4 I'm looking at you! etc

this is the drunk thread right? ;)

Last edited: