Weapons 2 menu

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
The one in the key settings? Works for me. You can set individual keys for each weapon.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Very strange, it doesn't bind anything for me. No great loss, I've done it with aliases:
Aliases[31]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_KaBar",Alias=INFMelee)
Aliases[32]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_GrenadeList",Alias=INFGrenades)
Aliases[33]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_HK69",Alias=INFExplosives)
Aliases[34]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_M92F | Getweapon INFc_DE50 | Getweapon INFc_FSVEN | Getweapon INFc_Mk23",Alias=INFPistols)
Aliases[35]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_PSG | Getweapon raPSG | Getweapon INFc_RC50 | Getweapon raRC50",Alias=INFSnipers)
Aliases[36]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_P90 | Getweapon INFc_AKMSU | Getweapon INFc_MP540",Alias=INFSMGs)
Aliases[37]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_SIG551 | Getweapon INFc_M16 | Getweapon INFc_FAMAS",Alias=INFRifles)
Aliases[38]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_Minimi",Alias=INFLMGs)
Aliases[39]=(Command="Getweapon INFc_M1S90",Alias=INFShotguns)

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
What exactly do you need? I used it for two weapons and the lines it put in the ini are these:
L=GetWeapon INF_Core.INFc_M92F
K=GetWeapon INF_Core.INFc_GrenadeList

If you need the weapon names they are listed in the weapon prioritys under [Engine.PlayerPawn].