we elanners got some exclusive utxmp stuff..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
you know whats cool? I've seen far more stuff than shown here, and it looks very cool. Air won't let me show it to you, though...promised to do bad things to me...like pressing the red button... :-/

Oakwind

May 18, 2004
The only footage that this post will produce:

Attachments

• Two_feet.jpg
    Two_feet.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 12

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
I had an interesting conversation with raptor at the lan which makes me chuckle wryly at everyone who says that free monkey are nowhere near finished :p

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
judging by the video, they are fairly close to beta. I'de say a few weeks ,as long they quit blowing the budget on ring pops.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
somethin that i noticed is that the torret pic might be posible, why not have hte camera you see in specator be what the torret sees?

Status
Not open for further replies.