[WARNING] Notification and Apology (kind of a must read thing)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
If you have downloaded any file from me within the last year, I strongly suggest virus checking your system.

Under the advisement of a colleague I ran AVG and found over 1500 files to be infected with atleast 2 viruses. Parite and some other one (Han- something or other).

Sadly until I can find an anti virus system that will remove the virus and not my files, im stuck with it. As long as you have a good virus checker, you could still download from me, but I really wouldn't advise it.

I apologise to all for any problems this causes. I dont usually have virus checkers running as they drain system resources (when your throwing thousands of polygons around, you need every bit you can get).

This is my fault. I should have been more careful.

Also, AVG didnt actually tell me what Parite does. If anyone knows, i'd be very interested (im hoping it does jack-**** but im not that lucky).

One again, im sorry.