wanna practice tribes 2?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
well with tribes1/2 the defult play setup is to restrictive to me

tribes2 revmod2 is the best mod for balance i have found the war2003 mod isnt as well balanced IMHO and thus is less fun

i like tribes becouse the mods are server side not client side so its easy to join any server u like without worrie about having to download mod files :)

give revmod2 a shot(not the dev server its laim)

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
lol i dont like ones that **** up the balance thats why i dont like war2k3 its WAY to messed up to menny super wepps and super armmors

revmod2 is to tribes2 what shifterX was to tribes1 its a well balanced mod that adds new stuff without it being overpowering

war2k3 has items that are just insane way over powered never see it coming type **** :/

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Monkey, what was your T2 name?

Filter, Sketchy and Ven'detta' (me!) all played it pretty hardcore backin the day.
:p

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
I was always known as APAUX.

I was in the GOL for tribes1.
gol = guardians of light

I was in 50 Cent Snipers for tribes2.

All of the tribes that I have been with were unorganized, so I would just quit and go solo. I played pretty hardcore back then too. I suck now since it's been a really long time but I am getting my skills back slowly. Yesterday I shot people in the air with disc launcher. I guess playing xmp made my skills somewhat better;) Just no dodging or boosting, only flyiing.

Well ****, I wouldn't mind if everyone here joined and made a clan so we can just practice until Vengence comes out.

The TMail and Browser right now is not working for tribes2. Stilgar, one of the ops in irc, said that it will be atleast a few days for that to come back. So if you are trying to search thru the filters for friends only, it won't work.

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Check this out, a movie I made back when playing T2, was stuck playing on a 56k back then so I wasn't as good as I could have been, but I did ok. :p

Right click this link and 'save target as' :)

The host is a lil temperamental so u might want to use a download manager that can resume.

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
icq - affirmative!

surprised you don't have any maps listed on sketchy's link. It wasn't too hard to make good maps.

nice video btw. could have used compression on it since it's a huge file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.