Wallhax (seeing thru walls)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Some players use this on xmp, i've been killed through people who can shoot through walls a few times and it makes me mad :mad: that's why you don't catch me playing in pubs anymore unless it's in nbk chicago for dms or the old patch or berserks server messing around with xmphax.

Last edited:

Keasis

frequent eembotter
May 28, 2004
In the basement
Bleeder said:
FYI-

http://www.techzonez.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1423.html

This is old news but just wanted everyone to know ppl still use this crap. I was just at a lanparty and one of the players was showing everyone how he uses it in Counterstrike. ASUS also leaked some older "seethrough" drivers (info here: http://reckoning.org/news/?news_id=377) that could be modified to run on any brand of Nvidia TNT and Geforce cards (up to Geforce3 series cards).

Examples:
http://www.ut2k3.net/images/ecsdriver.JPG
http://www.planetquake.com/features/rantsnraves/00-11-28/q3-transparent1-small.jpg

Yeah, I heard that one before. However ASUS got so many **** over them, so they stopped producing these cards. Its a real problem for games like CS, where shooting through walls is possible. I don't think this will be a big problem for xmp.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
flack ho said:
i tried to make a map with no walls LOL
put wapzones on every wall linking them together it jost makes a big HoM
CS is hacker central anyway

I dont Play CS. But one of the places I LAN at does.

They played a map that was like 50' x 50' x 1000'.
All the players would just freefall (XMP bad word....lol), and shoot as you fell to the bottom.
Those that lived, would kill the other team on the floor.

It was cool. Cause it would only last for about 2minutes.
CS had no respawn on that map.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Reminds me of those good old 'spy systems' that allows users to see through walls onto the screen of the other pc. Has nothing to do with 3D gaming... just another weird device that 'they' came up with.

It works (sort of) like this; u have one room with a pc.. and in the room next to it you got the 'spy device'. This thing catches the electromagnetic radiation from the monitor in the other room and then displays (filtered/enhanced/amplified) on the spy-device-monitor.

Wallhacks... LOL... ah well... i remember one time playing against a 'wallhacker' in battlefield (name-taghack actually)... man i drove him CRAZY hehehehahahahaha lol.. i knew he was cheating but he didnt (duh some people are so stupid they think father xmas will send them an extra gift when they get extra high scores in online games). So i just tease him a bit... lure him to the left... then use a plane to make him hurry (thus take his eyes of you for a second) to quickly end up on the other side. I laughed my ass off how he went on and on trying to catch me and everytime he ALMOST had me i accidently fall off an edge; "OH BUMMER DAMNIT I FALL AGAIN DAMN LAG!" lol.... it friggin really did HURT MY BELLY alot to see that guy saying at the end of the game "WTF I CHEAT BUT I DIDNT KILL YOU ONCE %$#%$#@%$@#%" lmao... poor lonely bored soul!

(you shoulda been there)

Last edited:

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
iCQ said:
It works (sort of) like this; u have one room with a pc.. and in the room next to it you got the 'spy device'. This thing catches the electromagnetic radiation from the monitor in the other room and then displays (filtered/enhanced/amplified) on the spy-device-monitor.
I want proof. This seems a little ridiculous to me..

Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
fireball said:
I want proof. This seems a little ridiculous to me..

Almost as ridiculous as an aimbot i guess... my friend... you want prove i suggest you go get it then.

Yes you are right... sorry atm im too lazy to "prove" aimbots wallhacks or spy-toys. But i could direct you to a few sites where you can learn something about electro-magnetism.

Do you know the hubble telescope? Any idea what it can do? I know its quite hard to believe that we can see whats on the face of the moon or with hubble that we can even see into other star systems. Hell.. did you know some crazy scientists even claim they can look back in time when they look into space. They say "it takes time for light to travel to our planet... the light thats send to us from the edge of the universe is so old that we can even 'see' the beginning of the universe". Nah let me stop here its getting way to complicated those friggin insane scientists talk bullcrap to us everyday. Hell i dont believe it either (lol... im such a simple mind)

I loved the SOHO project though... oh sorry you got no clue bout this one either; google.com helps

Hey sometimes i even doubt if the internet is real. So many times i run into people saying "oh its all virtual!"....

Sorry to flame you... i had enough with bullcrap kids wearing "i love jezus" buttons calling me a crack addict.. yes right here on this very XMP forum. Its funny how some believe without prove and others disbelieve without thinking/looking.

And omg a wall.. NOBODY CAN SEE THROUGH WALLS! :lol:

Xrays... never heard of them.. what are they?

Magnets are magic! (sounds plausible since it almost rimes)

And then there was light.. (you stick with this one mate)

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Lol... can you believe that atm im in a bad mood... and LMAO hell.. look at me... im even SOBER here. Cant be true!

/me is dutch, dunce and uuh dom (=dutch)

Dragon_X

XMP Beta Tester
Oct 1, 2003
I can sorta see through walls, not willingly tho...when im far away from somthing and i zoom with sniper i can see players and lights behind walls...., well only when they are close to an opening

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
Wallhacks are not an issue for good players to fight users of them. Aimbots are the only thing you really need to worry about in fast paced games. Unless your playing a game that requires stealth.. say, counter-strike... or raven shield especially. No need to worry!

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Ya know, on some maps (Xenu, aftermath, VotD), if the terrain is too large and I'm looking at a large part of it my video card stops rendering it. So does that count? I'd rather not have it as it just tends to get me to drive into a cliff more than anything, and at that range I can't even tell what class someone is.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
washuu said:
Wallhacks are not an issue for good players to fight users of them. Aimbots are the only thing you really need to worry about in fast paced games. Unless your playing a game that requires stealth.. say, counter-strike... or raven shield especially. No need to worry!
I beg to differ. If you have an artifact, and you're not yet on radar, then you may very well wish to be unseen by the enemy. If the enemy has this hack as a ranger w/ sniper scope, they would have an easier task of finding you before the good old radar kicks in.

Last edited:

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
Technically... even if your video card stop rendering that... the engine is telling the video card to render anything behind that mountain or building either... so no wall hacks for you :D

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
This has gotten exagerated out of proportion. Think about it. XMP has just about the highest system requirements of any game currently out. And we're talking about Video cards that are what? 4+ generations back. Sure, you can run CS on an outdated computer like this just fine, and it would be a problem. But even the geforce 3 is really marginal for XMP play. What would really happen:
Pull out decent card, put in old Nvidia..
Installed hacked drivers.
Now you're cheating at XMP at what? 10-30 fps max maybe?
You'd hafta' be really good in the first place to deal with the FPS. The legion of cheaters with outdated slow video cards with hacked drivers thing I find a bit laughable..

Status
Not open for further replies.