W.oT. A big flop!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
After buying the full version I have concluded the game is a joke!! To think they can combine action with role playing is absolutly stupid!!! I played it hell connection is not the problem infact I like how it plays over the net, but as far as weapons and selecting them go I give it 2 thumbs down....First off if your trying to load up on weapons and you got 5 to 6 people using one of those high powered lighting spells forget it your toasted you can respawn over and over and not even get a single chance to run where as in Unreal you had time to get out of harms way.. I should say wheel of time is simply a waste of time as far as I am concerned.. After I finish getting this off my chest I am returning this game for my money back .. What a waste hell Nerf Arena is better then this... another thing UT is not worth no $50.00 no way am I going to pay that maybe morons would...Maybe $30.00 but no $50.00 Epic you can keep it...... You bunch of rip off artist...

------------------
Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
You want good exaples of good games!!! Go buy Omikron Nomad souls , or buy Soul Reaver Legacy of Cain. or better yet by Indiana Jones And the Infernal Machine.. Now those games were done by real good writers and programers people who have a clue whats going on out there... Epic why cant you be more like them...

bullet2.gif

Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

[This message has been edited by The-Wraith (edited 11-19-1999).]

B

BoBVila ][

I would buy Omikron at first, my friend has it.

All he could say for the first 60% was WOW...best game ever...OMG this is the end all of games

Last 40%..OMG wtf were they thinking the game goes to hell in a hurry.

I wish it was the other way aound /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

S

Stallion

Wheel of Time is simply an amazing game. There's hardly one thing which I don't like about it. Knowing I probably can't change your opinion, I won't even bother. Just keep in mind there is a "Reflect" item which causes the spells to go back to the sender. There is a ton of strategy involved, which you are simply missing out on.
FYI, Epic did not make Wheel of Time -- Legend Ent. did.

bullet2.gif

Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
Hmm. I thought WoT looked good, but it seems to be getting mixed reactions by everyone. I think i'll buy a cd which has a demo of it on , probably from PC Gamer before i buy the game then.

bullet2.gif

WiZ

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
The game looks great, but as for weapons the needed to be arranged alittle better... Now that is Arena I mean as far as playing cooperative it is ideal.. I am not much of a coopertive person I like DM's and some capture the flags.. I tried Unreal cooperative and hated it, because when you got killed you would respawn back at the beggining and have to hall a$$ to catch up with the others and by then they have already finished the level /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif So WOT as an Arena type game is not very good unless they would limit the choice of magic to use in that kind of match.. I went ahead and repurchased the game mind you it was the same one I bought and will toy with it alittle maybe try the cooperative games to see if I can take a liking to it.. As far as Arena goes noway...

bullet2.gif

If you don't like what I have to say, then move on!!!

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
hmmm...yes i agree with you Wraith. unreal's co-op did suck, so if WoT is the same, maybe i will stay clear.

bullet2.gif

WiZ