video for gun freaks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ravens_hawk

Apr 20, 2002
Visit site
I am missing something here? The only thing I can see is that the guy with the M203 hit the target (go him.)

Last edited:

Gnam

Feb 13, 2002
Yes, please.
Judging from that video, Inf's 40mm's seem to be a little too fast. The 40mm in the video seems to fly slower, and arc much more.

Mappie

--Total World Domination--
Nov 9, 2002
maryland, USA
Visit site
The most likely scenario is that they just got back from a field trainning exercize. They are using up the ammo that they did not use while they were out. This way, they get the same amount next time because they used up all the remaining ammo the first time. My brother's unit did this when coming back from field trainning. Wasteful? yes. Common in government? yes. This sort of thing happens in every branch/division in the government. except it has to do with buying new furniture at the end of the year so they can keep the same budget as last year. (my moms work did this) its very sad and a waste.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
We do that with money in research... we buy nice computers, coffee machines (so-called java compiler lol), mp3 players, replace all printers and stuff with the remaining money at the end of a subvension, because if you don't use it all the idea is that you don't need it all, so you're going to get less the next 3 or 5 years, where you could really need it. Worse, what you didn't use, they take back, so you lose twice.

Its fun, but at the same time it's pretty sad. But the way the system is made, no wonder such things happen.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
The most likely scenario is that they just got back from a field trainning exercize. They are using up the ammo that they did not use while they were out. This way, they get the same amount next time because they used up all the remaining ammo the first time

same thing in canada. I got to do it with the C6 (7.62 GPMG). good times! one idiot linked 1000 rounds and shot them all with the Minimi non stop. The barrell drooped down after and he got charged and fined $3000. HE worked many free weekends after that :D