Vapers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
It has been mentioned in a couple of threads now so I know Al does it. Does anyone else?

What setups do people have?

I'm currently on an Eleaf istick 30w with an Atlantis 2 tank with a 0.5 coil for 'all teh cloudz' with some Rusty Nails liquid.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Go ahead Jacks, I'll be getting a nice herb vaper soon and I'll appreciate the input although I am eyeing one of the super expensive volcanoes.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I use a Sigelei 150w box mod with a Billow v2 tank. My old setup was a Vamo v5 with a Kayfun 3.1 tank.

My coils vary. My Kayfun tank I used between a 0.8 and 1.4 ohm coil. My Billow v2 tank has a 0.2 ohm coil.

I get my juice from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It's a peach/pear blend called Bah-In @ 6mg nicotine and 20/80 PG/VG.

I promised myself I wouldn't become a vape nerd, but I totally broke that promise. :)

Last edited:

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
I promised myself I wouldn't become a vape nerd, but I totally broke that promise. :)

My setup came about purely because I wanted the clouds of vapour and direct draw in to the lungs instead of the mouth to lungs of normal.

The Rusty Nails is a 03mg liquid as I don't need the nicotine and after vaping a 6mg and almost throwing up I looked for something lower.

Don't those things taste like shit?

Not at all, there are some great flavours out there, with plenty of odd names to go with them. The tobacco flavours are a bit odd.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I use a Sigelei 150w box mod with a Billow v2 tank.
can you talk about this?
or post a picture of your setup?

I don't know anyone personally who is into ecigs that much. I don't use tobacco but I'm still curious about these devices. like, why do they have to have nicotine? can you buy oils without nicotine? do you know the exact contents of the oils, other chemicals that you're smoking?

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Jacks, they don't have to have nicotine at all.

For me it isn't about the nicotine although I can't get 00mg liquids from the place I get them from.

The main make up on liquids are water, propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG), nicotine and flavouring. The flavourings are normally the same you'll find in actual foods etc.

The research currently says something along the lines of if liquids are vaped normally then there are no harmful chemicals released and are therefore a lot safer than normal cigs. If liquids are burnt to hot etc they can release dangerous chemicals.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Yep, what Hunter said. You can get nicotine or no nicotine. Vaping helped me stop smoking cigarettes, so it was literally a life saver.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Exactly. The box mod (there are different kinds of mods) holds the batteries and provides the power to the tank (which holds the coil and juice).

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Current build is nemesis with a mutation x v3. Built dual .35 and get a local blend in 100vg. Have had the muta for only a couple months but it's ruined me for 510 tips; they feel so restricted now.