UWRC-CityLoop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smokin

Nov 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
This is another map i have started. it will be released in stages, a short track which will slowly grow into atleast a 10min lap. At the moment i am in the need for Building textures if anyone has any that i can get.

Attachments

• Shot00007.jpg
    Shot00007.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 47

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Shrimp said:
Black and white adds a lot to the realism of computer images. They get even better when you tweak the contrast just right. :)
is it me or is that the text style for the game "mashed"

Smokin

Nov 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
Dose anyone want to beta test this map online with me, i have nearly finished the first part of the track in which i should be able to release within a week or two. But i cant wait that long and would like to test out the map now online the actual track is finished i just need to finish up the background of the map.

If you do, contact me on these contact addresses.
MSN - Uputyourweedinthere@hotmail.com
ICQ - 157-695-949

Smokin

Nov 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
Yes Yes Yes thats exactly what i want only you sent me your edited version of them in where you have cut out the windows for the reflective effect.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
You mean the great Steven has his mask on backwards:p :y5: If you have an image editing program, just reverse the mask if they are reversed. If you make a shader for each on, use the original as the diffuse and the specularity mask, then use any texenvmap for the reflective look.

Smokin

Nov 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
I tried in photoshop Layer>Addlayermask>Revealall and it did nothing, otherwise i dont think i know how to change them back.
There is a pic of what i am getting.

Attachments

• StoreFront8 copy.jpg
    StoreFront8 copy.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 20

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
I wouldnt mind giving it a go :)

I can host it some night for you on my server as well if you want ;)

Last edited:

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
jerdaygo said:
I wouldnt mind giving it a go :)

I can host it some night for you on my server as well if you want ;)

I semn you an email ages ago asking for betatestering goodness, but perhaps my ISP never got it to you...

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Smokin, nice map :tup: I like the layout and feel of the map:) Some of the corners are kind of tight, and the guard rails don't keep the vehicles on the road; I got stranded on the wrong side a couple times:( ( I was driving the Excellerator and using turbo. )

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
stevenhorton said:
Smokin, nice map :tup: I like the layout and feel of the map:) Some of the corners are kind of tight, and the guard rails don't keep the vehicles on the road; I got stranded on the wrong side a couple times:( ( I was driving the Excellerator and using turbo. )

One problem steve, he has no way of testing his map with turbo :( , yet but fairly soon :D