UT99 Server browser messed up?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xvlin

Feb 11, 2009
1YfU3.jpg

I just launched ut, I didn't edit my ini or anything and it's like this. I've never seen this before how do I correct it?

It seems like this EnergyImpact101 is spammed everywhere in my user and ut.ini

edit* Well luckily I backed up my ini a few days ago so all is fine now, but this was weird. Anyone know what this is from?

Last edited:

xvlin

Feb 11, 2009
I didn't manually install anything.. I guess a server did that. Only server I can think of is maybe a monster hunt server that I never finished connecting to. Hmm

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I have seen and hate it too when servers you connect to add themselves and several others to your list of favorites. Maybe something like that has happened but they did something wrong in the upload to your PC. Good luck!