UT3 Linux, Mac Screens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Point taken.. will you please send me the list over topics/opinions available(cleared) and what kind of praise level i should use...

"Great news they are still working on it"
If it has to do with UT3 and you want to complain about it, you can be reasonably sure it is on that list :p

And you don't have to offer praise. Simply decide not to click "Post" ;)

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
I think what Brizz is saying is that we'd like for people to add something new, wheter it be positive or negative.
And is that standard going to be applied to the myriad other threads where little new is added?

For example, the current US elections threads seem to contain large amounts of repetition but I don't see Brizz on the case trying to shut down those discussions.

Why is the UT3 Linux client different?

KeithZG

will forever be nostalgic
Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
Oh, how I love Ryan.

Might actually end up playing UT3 now, hah! Haven't even booted my main computer into Windows since around the time when I played the demo, at which point I went "well hey, this is decent" and then retreated back to my happy place where the bad men can't hurt me. And oh, how I hope that the editor does in fact get released too.... a friend of mine and I were fiddling around with it the other day and it seems like it'd be great fun just to do silly things like make feign-death-requiring obstacle courses. It'd also justify me finally going up to 4GB of RAM, heh.

I'm too cautious to actually commit to looking forward to this, but I'm tentatively optimistic :)

Last edited: