UT3 Lego Map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
This has absolutely nothing in common with DavidM's map from days of old except that it's Lego-based. That one at least had a layout that was fun to play. This one's only good for blowing sh*t up. :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I wish my map made the front page

Come on, shut up with your "My map" already, please.
If you want to show it off post it on Epic Games forums, were you will get feedback and downloads like every other mappers. Just think you're not alone, be mature.

Lord_Simeon

Aug 31, 2005
Australia
LOL, glad you all like it.
It's not really supposed to be a map map, more of a physics test i was playing around with, and what's beetr to test physics with thatn a massive pile of LEGO.....heh heh:)

Unknown Target

Jan 22, 2008
Aw, I figured something like that might happen :( Still, it's pretty cool to blow buildings apart to make makeshift ramps and staircases to the higher parts of the level.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
This map is awesome. Try summoning a vehicle or two and see what happens when your Hellbender ploughs into a house, or a Darkwalker vaporises the church. I ill advise summoning a Leviathan, as the main weapon doesn't do the level justice (I expected huge Lego explosions, but they just shuffled around a bit), but the Fury's effect on the bricks is even more strange.

IMO, a CTF conversion with a Hellbender and/or a Scorpion on each side would work well (maybe even a neutral Goliath), and overall, this map would be a very nice surprise at a LAN game if not a server.

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Oh? Wasn't aware that the Fury lifts up things on a regular basis. I assumed it was a flying Darkwalker head... I'll try it on CTF-Sandstorm later.