UT3 Kinect

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
... But out of curiosity, why do you prefer UT3 to UT2004?

Maybe in UT3 weapons is balanced and maps not overscaled, onslaugh has skateboard in ut2k4 not ( big maps without this feature in ut2k4 is boring ) is "more" near to ut.

UT2k4 == big scales, hitscan weapons, double jumpin monkey style over walls and "unacessible"places... ( for pro logically not for all people is more hard to point while you move and target with you weapon against them )

I prefer ut3 and ut over ut2k4 so well ...

Last edited:

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
Maybe in UT3 weapons is balanced and maps not overscaled, onslaugh has skateboard in ut2k4 not ( big maps without this feature in ut2k4 is boring ) is "more" near to ut.

UT2k4 == big scales, hitscan weapons, double jumpin monkey style over walls and "unacessible"places... ( for pro logically not for all people is more hard to point while you move and target with you weapon against them )

I prefer ut3 and ut over ut2k4 so well ...

I agree about the overscaled maps, double jumping and general feel of UT2004 being too far from UT, yes. I just feel that UT was unfinished, somehow.

Core gameplay in UT3 is just miles better than 2k4 PERIOD.

I don't agree at all, but it's down to personal preference I suppose.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Core gameplay in UT3 is just miles better than 2k4 PERIOD.

Pretty much this.
Aside the fact that I hated the whole art design (weapons, characters), loads of bleh retail maps and the 75% of the music.
It's pretty much the only game in the Unreal series that I heavily disliked and I pretend it never existed. If it wasn't for mods I would have uninstalled it after two days or so.

Last edited: