UT3 DOM Dated, Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wunderbar_007

.Lateral Thought.
Nov 11, 2005
Montreal
Wait a sec, so was the issue fixed like Mr. Uglypants said or is there still a problem Stratoos? Or is this a new one? Anyway, I wish there was something I could do to help, I can't wait to try this. Hope everything works out!

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Man i love how uncoordinated we are.

I can't say i'm complaining :D

I gotta say though, I visited your forums, and some of the people who've turned up there are real tards... You couldn't have forseen these issues- **** happens, but it obviously doesnt stop people from bitching.

Last edited:

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
AAAHHH!! I just spent a few hours playing DOM in the old and UT. Probably my fav gametype :D Glad to hear it won't be long now. Oh and, what's the gold release?

Gold Release is the public version of the mappers final, which is the mappers final version with the final maps and an updated readme. :) Basically the version you guys and gals will be getting will be the gold edition. ;)

And yes, I knwo gold edition mean the final edition, but I do' operate that way :D I oeprate differently, but once you get th vibe, it's natural for you to understand. ;)

Anyway, the setup is compiling atm. Get ready everyone...it'll be coming very soon. :D

Wunderbar_007

.Lateral Thought.
Nov 11, 2005
Montreal
Gold Release is the public version of the mappers final, which is the mappers final version with the final maps and an updated readme. :) Basically the version you guys and gals will be getting will be the gold edition. ;)

And yes, I knwo gold edition mean the final edition, but I do' operate that way :D I oeprate differently, but once you get th vibe, it's natural for you to understand. ;)

Anyway, the setup is compiling atm. Get ready everyone...it'll be coming very soon. :D

Awesome, Gold Ed. here we come :)
Thank You Ronin!

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Question- does your system allow for varying numbers of control points? I've played maps in UT that had 2, 4, and one with 5 control points :p

OPTYK

Jun 11, 2008
I am way excited for this release. Its going to be sweet! What websites are you going to release it on?

EisWiesel

... !!!
Jan 19, 2008
www.ut436.de
sorry people, the communication between the mod-team is not that good actually. i have already seen the release-date failing cause we were fighting with too much issues lately. it all turns me already totally down.

it was not a lie that the setup was compiling and would be ready to try, its just not finished and well tested. it has also not all the maps we wanted to be in if im right informed (communication messed up yesterday between the mod-team :( )

please hold on, it will be released very soon

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
Awww. well hopefully soon isn't two weeks.

Gl with getting it ironed out guys. Btw, IRC is a good way to communicate =p

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
I doubt it'll be that long. Just for some reason Ronin is asking for all the maps again or something even though Snakes cooked them all. Terribly odd.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
oen thing is that half of the team lives in america, and the other half of lives in europe, and that really complicates things when trying to communicate. everytime that i'm trying to talk to someone, he's either going school, or going bed or something like that.

And i also have to place some blame to the meaaov board, cause they just limited to give us a forum (wich we deeply appreciate) but that wat, thay eventually created a private zone for the staff members, but then, they just NEVER included the crew in the staff list, so half of them had no access to what ws going on there, and so on

Another major factor (imo), is that some peopel just want to get ris of this and release it asap, rushing it into eternity, wich will just bring hatred and disapointment. But anyways, i'll make sure that this gets released WHEN ITS READY or something like that

Last edited: