UT2007 Demo Footage at IGN/Gamespy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreality

Apr 20, 2005
^rofl anyhow how i like how they put the blades infront of the scorpion and undestand sure its not like ye good old UT2K4 scorpion but putting em in front gives less time to move out of the way :p

Xipher

I didn't break it, you did
Feb 15, 2004
Iowa
they also aren't nearly as large this time, and probably won't effect turning radius and what not.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
It might have been taken in the editor, but it is being rendered in-engine.

Nov 17, 2002
London 1905
Visit site
SealClubber said:
Ya know, once I read this, I wondered...

Anyones else here seeing a pattern at how the UT2004/2007 franchise is following the Battlefield 1942/Battlefield 2 recipe...

:con:

And what the hell is wrong with that?

We've had a decade of arena fighting, now we have thet technology to do it justice it's time to move on to all out warfare.

Vault

May 29, 2005
so.... when's somebody gonna make the new scorpian and raptor models for Ut2004?

Xipher

I didn't break it, you did
Feb 15, 2004
Iowa
Selerox said:
I'll stick with arena gameplay if it's all the same with you...
Thats the nice part about UT, Although ONS is their, so is DM/TDM/CTF etc. Unlike BF2 where its only one mode of play.