UT2004 mutators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vmlweb

Jun 1, 2008
Hi

I tried to make a arena with only redeemers. When I shot the gun it said I had 0 ammo and I had to die to get more ammo.
Is there any way I can make a arena (In instant action) with redeemers with unlimited ammo?

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
If you would play ut or ut2003 then yes.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Well, via custom stuff sure.
But normally no, because the redeemer is removed from your inventory right after pickup whish is really retarded. They shouldn't do that at all.

Sure, the balance is a good thing (not when it's badly done like in ut2004) but meh they could at least allow it in more occassions. So yeah thumbs down for that...............................

Btw I played the fraghouse invasion mod (because i had high expectation of that due to people talking usually in a good way about it) and that is a true braindamage, while chaosut made the gameplay better I think, this mod is horrible, made by all noobs and what a ripoff, plus if you play it for like more hours sure brain damage will come. And epileptic person wold be die within few secs I guess.

All these annoying sounds and all that, pffffffffffff. Plus not animated (that animation seen there is fake, the model is not animated at all they just ported sattic thing) ported weapons from u2, with no hands or antyhing, another pffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt-----------------

Horrible level design as another and some ripoff things is sure another thing.
I don't know whoever gave it 8 out of 10 at forum review, but I guess that person doesn't undersatnd anything about mod rating.
Maximally like 3 or 4 out of 10 and "braindamage" award as a bonus. :lol:

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Never knew about that one, but I am kinda new to ut2004 anyway.
Does it not force redeemer removing from inventory?

Mr. Noodle

Bringer of Deadly Farts
Jun 19, 2008
Ohio! In the USA!
Well Why do all redeemers, it's chaos in invasion trust me, but if you have not already try picking 2 up which might give you ammo. Though if it doesn't work then don't try it.