UT2004 Demo @ 12:00 Noon PST Today!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rave

Second place is DEAD last!
Feb 2, 2004
Holland
dudes one question: wich of u is From USA? cuase you guys know best when it arrives, pelase tell me how much longer:| ( until 12:00 )

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
yay :)

What, I'm not going to spam like an idiot cause it's coming out soon. I'm looking forward to this though.

So, what's the first game type everyone will play? I'll have to go with what I know and start off with some CTF.

Houdini-GG

I've been described as hot, videogames..
Dec 30, 2003
Colorado Springs
Rave:

45 minutes. from now. its 1115pm Pacific Standard Time..
the demo comes out at 1200 Pacific standard time..
so 45 minutes.

Rave

Feb 2, 2004
Holland
thnx houdini, ok everybody just relaxt and check it all out, im sure ill meet you guys online sometime:D but first im gonna check it all out with friends of mine, hope to see guys like Houdini around, gonna be a blast mates:D

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Everyone please log off of beyondunreal so I can surf the forums without it being so slow. It sucks right now even on this T1 line, thanks!

Rave

Feb 2, 2004
Holland
lol, cant help it, this is for everyoneone, most people are dancing with their pets, so just be thankfull :D

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
TossMonkey said:
I'll download, copy the file, install and let BT upload in the background while I learn the maps and play with stuff.
You don't need to copy the file :)
Two parts of your system can read the same file without problems, at least on WinXP. So just leave the BT window open as you're installing, and then go play some Instant Action :D. Might wanna close BT when you hop online though ;)

Revrant

Flak Monkey
Sep 26, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
Well BitTorrent f*cking sucks...so i guess ive got a half hour to wait at Fileplanet...at least for me theres no update on BeyondUnreal...if its just me then f*ck...if its not then WTF is that about...

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
Houdini-GG said:
Tossmonkey:
hopefully everyone keeps their torrent running in the background.. this is not the time to be greedy. :)i sure hope when the link is activated that the post also has tons of emphasis on grabbing it by the torrent.

I would leave the torrent progarm open if it didn't hog so much of my little bit of BW.