UT2004 Community Content Download Links/Requests

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Looking for a mutator that puts players on the same team they were when the last map ended. Does this exist?
Hm. I can't find anything at all when I searched. UTComp might fit the bill but it's a rather large one to get just to get everyone back to their respective teams. That's a pretty good question though. Remember that players can choose their preferred team in the Options if that helps.

I would like a lot to see unknow and lost maps or mappacks that I lost due a hdd crash some like gopostoal did few days ago here in BU

Your prime sources for pretty much all maps are:

Unreal Playground
UZ2 Files
Mapraider

To get the files out of those UZ2 packages, you can use ucc.exe. But that's honestly a pain in the arse.

Instead, use UZTool.

And, last but kinda least, use Google if all else fails you.

If you have any questions, let me know.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
UTComp doesn't do it :( Another reason for me to learn uscript I guess? Any team related mutators are to make "even" teams or whatever, but for my purposes the teams are already set before anyone even joins, so having same teams the second map would speed things up a bit.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Well I see you posted the redirect site but not the file repository. Odd, but here.

http://ut2004.ut-files.com

While it's probably not the largest collection of UT2k4 files, new content is added regularly by some of my staff members.
No offense, but every time I'm trying to find something for UT2004, it's never in there. I'm glad that you guys are slowly building it up though.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
No offense, but every time I'm trying to find something for UT2004, it's never in there. I'm glad that you guys are slowly building it up though.

Well I've never been that big in the UT2k4 scene, therefore I rely heavily on the community to provide me with the downloads for the repository. That's what the public FTP server is for.