UT2003 / UT2004 Network Compatability To Be Broken

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Bloodlust said:
Does anyone know where I can get any UT2K4 weapons packs?
Please make your own thread in the appropriate forum to ask such questions.

Actually, maybe this thread can be closed or something... I don't see any need for it to remain open. :shrug:

B

biotch

Free Ipods

Give it shot what do you have to lose

[ edit - hal ]nice advertising a-hole, links removed[ / edit ]

xguy

Sep 6, 2004
i was told there was a way to make the ut2003 & ut2004 compatible the guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about. his log in name is (powerbug101) hes only on there wednesday nite and the site isnt for anyone under 18. sorry young guys & girls i dont recomend going there even though it is free. (http://julyfly.anywebcam.com) i plain to talk to him and find out how then post it on here. he may of been making it up cant say for sure. but like i said he did know a lot about this. later dude :lol:

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Seriously, this thread ought to be closed or something. There's no point in leaving it open, seeing that all the posts here recently are useless.

On an unrelated note, 200 posts! \o/