UT~]i[mmortalZ by Moridin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dirdmister

Apr 12, 2004
Birmingham, England
dirdmister.bravehost.com
UT~]i[mmortalZ by Moridin

Møridin said:
Frag Highlight Video. Air rox, air flaks, air bios, amp runs, sprees, multis, combos, headshots (2x and 3x), etc....good music, good quality.

After several restarts and uncounted hours of work and effort, i present UT~]i[mmortalZ, the much improved sequel to my first movie.

Started as a solo work, but the frags i was seeing from pyro, blaq, and afflix- made me want to add some of their skills into the movie =).

Download and ENJOY!

I thought it was a pretty good movie...first few mins were awesome with synch but it was lost after (partly coz of the follow up song)
screen 1
screen 2

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Suite video. I like watching people pr0 it up. :):tup:

To anyone wondering why people like x264 over Xvid... This video is twice the size of the UnrealNorth video and half the quality. :(

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
Afaik those guys aren't really pros. They're sorta at the "semi-pro" level that the pros play with, but who aren't really in the running in major events.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Pyrogenix and Blaq are former clanmates of mine. I think I saw a little preview of this that Pyro sent me a long time I ago and I made fun of him for it because it was awful.

DSK

Lord and master of the Universe!
Oct 24, 2005
Britannia!
dc- said:
Pyrogenix and Blaq are former clanmates of mine. I think I saw a little preview of this that Pyro sent me a long time I ago and I made fun of him for it because it was awful.

Wasn't/Isn't Blaq in DTS?

And the last frag (lol being me :( ) I think that was last last weekend when i was playing. Must have been quick to composite that movie that fast.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Yeah Blaq is in DTS. I'm in too, but I don't play TAM. :p

BTW i really didn't like the video at all. Really bad frags, annoying announcer, wrong kind of hitsounds (which are pointless in a movie anyways) and terrible music. Honestly after about 4 minutes I wanted to shut it off.

Last edited:

ALG

Gallardo
Jul 26, 2005
WI, with the other pro gamers
Yeah I thought the announcer was kinda annoying. The frags were OK but weren't all that impressive (as opposed to the unrealnorth video that just came out- alot ofthose really made me go 0_o ). Alot of them were kinda dull double kills. Somenice ones were mixed in though.

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
I liked this, especially the first half or so, better than the UnrealNorth video. But then I'm a noob.

DSK

Lord and master of the Universe!
Oct 24, 2005
Britannia!
dc- said:
Yeah Blaq is in DTS. I'm in too, but I don't play TAM. :p

BTW i really didn't like the video at all. Really bad frags, annoying announcer, wrong kind of hitsounds (which are pointless in a movie anyways) and terrible music. Honestly after about 4 minutes I wanted to shut it off.

Whats your nick?

lol i don't like TAM either. I find it boring, among other things. Its o,k, but I wouldn't like to play it too often.

The video was o.k i spose but the video itself was wlo and i had to watch it 3 times in order to watch everything because of it (probably because of its large file size).

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
dc- said:

Man if that movie is terrible, I can't wait for your frag movie :lol: :rolleyes: