UT Classic goty, Win 98, blank screen at load?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Czupaczups

Dec 10, 2008
Warsaw
Compatibility mode built in the OS was my first shot, but the problem remained.

I'll try those patches but it looks kinda hard not-to-screw-up while messing with this.

Czupaczups

Dec 10, 2008
Warsaw
Naah, I had to use the system recovery feature because i had clicked sth wrong. Frankly, i have no idea how i did that. Why can't the producer just release some patch for free on public...

But problem is ended somehow, I've bought a new Unreal version from gog.com (digital distribution) for sth about 9$ - game works on Vista without any problems.

However - thanks anyway, advice were great but I'm hardly tolerant for the inconvienice in gaming.

Last edited:

Czupaczups

Dec 10, 2008
Warsaw
I don't know their methods but in my opinion it's not a high price for completely working and troubleless game, even when I have one on my shelf, is it?

It works without those patches though.