UT 413 for Mac

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ghillie

Feb 23, 2000
california, usa
Visit site
Well after I write this I am going to try and resolve this problem myself. However I am still going to ask just in case I can't get it working. Problem is this, I installed UT from scratch then the 413 update and INF 2.75 and now none of the key bindings will stay, none of the skins are being used correctly, and the weapons animations only show half the time and those are only a few of the problems. Not to mention that UT now seems to be sucking up more memory than usual even when I took INF out of the picture. I wish westlake would have just ported over the patch and not the problems associated with the 413 patch ~sigh~. Hopefully some of my Mac bretheren can give me a heads up as to the problem, check back later.

-----------
Mary had a crypto key she kept it in escrow, and every thing that mary said the fed's were sure to know.

[This message has been edited by ghillie (edited 05-06-2000).]

ghillie

Feb 23, 2000
california, usa
Visit site
No I abandoned the "bonus pack" about an hour after I downloaded it. What I"m talking about are problems with the skins and key bindings as they relate specifically to INF... but at any rate it seems that trashing UT and the UT prefs file and starting from the original CD and installing the service packs in order and launching UT after install to insure every thing went ok and then installing 2.75 fixed all the problems. Although I"m not exactly sure which step in the above process solved the problem it's worth a try. Thanks anyway

------
Go ahead and run, you'll only die tired!