[US Elections] November 2nd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
40747_101487376585344_100001722454596_5275_2456970_n.jpg

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Which doesn't live here. I know its shocking and all but there should be some limits on the privilege(yes, its not a right) to vote. When the country was founded there was restrictions, but many of those restrictions were put there to make sure the people that voted were responsible, has life experience, and fully affected by their vote. There is little hope of any sort of common sense getting back in our system at this point, but I feel it is needed to stop the destruction of the country. Be it just debt, or be it in the constitution itself, there is little hope if we don't change the voting system itself which is without a doubt a cause of the problem.

Anyway, the idea you can live two years out of the country and still be allowed to vote is outrageous. He isn't affected by almost any of it and he can just vote away like he is living here now. Think about it.

So people that are US citizens shouldn't be able to vote? OK dude whatever you say!

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
uhhh preamble... uhhhmmmm welfare, governance, uhhh definitely authorized... legislature should do... :lol:

I say use the healthcare law to prove the healthcare law is constitutional. You know like the Judge in Michigan. :D

Without the minimum coverage provision, there would be an incentive for some individuals to wait to purchase health insurance until they needed care, knowing that insurance would be available at all times," the judge said.

"As a result, the most costly individuals would be in the insurance system and the least costly would be outside it," Steeh said. "In turn, this would aggravate current problems with cost-shifting and lead to even higher premiums."

Lol...

edit: The government can regulate INACTIVITY! YAY! Nothing like opening the door to hell.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
So people that are US citizens shouldn't be able to vote? OK dude whatever you say!

I'm sure your argument for it is strong. I'm sure you aren't using an assumption of returning to the country as the entire base of your argument. Even if that little scenario doesn't change anything a bit. I ignored it when pine brought it up for a reason, its ****ing stupid. Oh wait.. you're not doing anything of sort are you? No, you just saying it a right like every other twit.

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
I'll be glad when Christine D'Donnell loses. She's a complete nut for ever thinking that she stood a chance at getting elected. It's about time these people got a reality check.

But she's you!

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGGAgljengs[/M]

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHTylGjl7I4&feature=player_embedded[/M]

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
She should have made fun of the witch thing instead of making those horrible commercials.

grapist

Aug 26, 2010
Can you guys ever shut the **** up about lolitics?

Also, Christine O'Donnel is hot, I'd vote for her. Though the anti-gay thing is kind of a turn off. Less gay people=More single women.