UnrealEd No longer working

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Sep 14, 2008
I have a map I have been working on for some time now and I would like to finish it. My UnrealEd was working fine and now will not open up. I have checked log files and nothing really stands out. I have even tried to re-install Unreal Tournament GOTY edition and it wont install. It gets to the Soldier.UTX texture pack and the install freezes up. I'm trying to install it on W7 64bit. It was working on this pc with no problems now I can't even install the game. Here is the error I get. Any help would be great.
UnrealED_Error.png

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
FireTexture...

Try installing the game on another PC to make sure the problem isn't with the disc itself.

Sep 14, 2008
Thanks Arnox,
I have it installed now on a different HD same computer. And I'm getting the same error I posted above.