Unreal2 SinglePlayer StoryLine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal2 SinglePlayer StoryLine

• Deep and invovled

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • HL/WoT was a story? , this will be better!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Who gives a damn anyway I'm outto kick some badasses

• U wanna story go read a book you FOOL!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
:hmm:

What do u ppl want to see done to the U2 storyline?.

I want to be able to emapthizse with the characters in the game and the player itself. I'm not talking so much as bringing RPG elements into this FPS, but about having a properly scripted story that should just pull you in from the start.

PS: anyone pro style writing the storyline for U2.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
well a deep story offcourse
and with a non linear story preferrebly, like in Deus Ex, that game has the greatest story line i'v ever seen, the way you act in the game is extraordinairy

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Well I guess I should be grateful that no one voted the last option :D

PS: This is the slowest forum in town.
PS2: - Quality discussion
icon14.gif

ravenus

The Heretic
Oct 7, 2000
India
Visit site
Actually Machismo the choices don't really have a nice gradation.
Choices 1&2 look the same and ditto for choices 3&4. There seems to be no in-between.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Frankly I don't care much about the singleplayer part of U2. I'll have played through it after 20 hrs, then again on a higher skill level. That's less than 50 hrs. But I played UT multiplayer for about 1000 hrs. So it's obvious why I'm much more interested in making sure that U2's multiplayer part will kick some serious ass.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
The-Tetris-L- u're back or the forum would be dead :)

dont forget the community you will definitely play the sp part for longer as there will be quality maps out there so fast it will make your head spin :D

as for ravenus - the graduation option a) somethin new and thrilling and mind blowing in terms of story concepts b) better than hl um............ never mind I see what you mean :D

PS: Does anyone knwo if they have a full time story writer if so who is this girl/guy???.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
I'd care about the singleplayer story a bit more if there was co-op, but there is none. :(

Mike Verdu said in an XGR interview once that the story was developed in the team, with input from everybody, but that it's mostly Mike himself who elaborates the details.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by -The-Tetris-L-
I'd care about the singleplayer story a bit more if there was co-op, but there is none. :(

Mike Verdu said in an XGR interview once that the story was developed in the team, with input from everybody, but that it's mostly Mike himself who elaborates the details.

whooo thats dangerous. I mean I dont know how talented Mike Verdu is in the story dept. - I hope good :). But legend got screwed for RTNP because as gamespot claims they caught some guys from around the office and made them do the voice acting - well notexactly but something close to it I think :D. :hmm: I wonder if Verdu tweaked the story for WoT
icon5.gif
That would give us a clue what to expect.

U know I actually expected a lotof ppl to vote the last one :)

I'm sick of this green dude ============> :D

From now on I will only smile. No more **** eating grins see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.