Unreal Tournament 3: Platinum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
...... Dubai, lots of Arabic architectures, fake islands, beauty, water, sand, and especially, wasted economy.

What is going to happen there?

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
...... Dubai, lots of Arabic architectures, fake islands, beauty, water, sand, and especially, wasted economy.

What is going to happen there?

Arabic architecture? Not traditional, if that is what you mean. I doubt they are building the rotatable-car-elevator-skyscraper out of stone.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I don't get Game conventions... it's almost like you can start a game convention anywhere and as long as you can get one big name to show up, everyone shows up.

Can't we just have a couple of conventions in different parts of the world that cover everything so it's not like a constant barrage of information from this convention and that convention? I almost think developers spend more time going to and preparing for conventions than actually making games these days.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I don't get Game conventions... it's almost like you can start a game convention anywhere and as long as you can get one big name to show up, everyone shows up.

Can't we just have a couple of conventions in different parts of the world that cover everything so it's not like a constant barrage of information from this convention and that convention? I almost think developers spend more time going to and preparing for conventions than actually making games these days.

seinfeld_jerry_240x260_052820041524.jpg

Big Hairy Bugger

Dec 14, 2010
If you can make the AI much more human like and actually fun to fight that will be fantastic. Actually getting people to play UT3 online again is a pipe dream but having AI that is actually FUN to fight would be awesome.

I'd just suggest you leave the game balance alone, its pretty good as it is.

There seems to be a max of maybe 100-120 players on UT3 Multiplayer nowdays..considering 20million people game online, at any one time, that's nothing!

Sure I love the Sniper maps with the Tiger-rifle (even though UT2k4 Sniper maps were more excellent..) and would hope that a player increasing the AI of Bots would be fabulous..The easy/Hard aspects of the original game just makes 'em crack shots/pick up better weapons or armour, and not run away or S%it.....;)

cantdoit.gif