Unreal 3 xmp

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiboat

Apr 14, 2004
i agree with bluex that
  • utxmp sux
  • xmp2 for unreal 3 would be great (also ive heard nothing about unreal3 yet :D
    just this "bla bla war" thing for xbox 360) and
  • that utxmp got much ppl away from playing u2xmp

also

• jackal is a morron. and everyone who thinks that he isnt, too...

one little question: is the masterserver address "hard coded" or could anybody else simply replace him when you change the address in your user.ini?

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
It is truly pathetic when one posts something derogatory about someone's intelligence then can't spell it correctly..

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
no u want it to be a girl cuz u cant get real women in life. and casc, why si it that omf i dont like utxmp but i give fmi props for makin it and u go and say sum stupid ****.

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
BlueX said:
and casc, why si it that omf i dont like utxmp but i give fmi props for makin it and u go and say sum stupid ****.

ok, now please go back to the previous page and read the post you made to wich i made my reply to again, then go back to this page and read the reply you made just now and then tell me again what you think of my stupid ****.

going back to my own reply, i was mearly pointing out that even if i dont like the style you are posting in or even the comment you are making, it will not stop you from doing it anyway.

in your opinion it wouldnt matter if some people would play or not, and i am almost certain that this is not the case for other people.

so i ask you again, what IS your point?

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
I think I've lost track of what's going on here.

Welcome in the club!:D

dutch_gecko said:
U3XMP! Great idea! But not gonna happen!

We all hope a new xmp... u2xmp is dead, utxmp is not done... and u3xmp is a big dream... By waiting, i just gave up... now im sure to find another game in the future much better than xmp! why? Because its the evolution my friend! Games always gain in quality and gameplay... so, i just wait for something 100% new...

Kinda off topic but well you guys seem to just talk against someonelse in this thread... so maybe its not so offtopic! One of my first game was Might and Magic 7 *rpg* Afther finish it... i was waiting for another might and magic... the 8 was already done but weak and the 9 sucked hard! i stoped to wait a might and magic... and i found XMP!! Much more happy with xmp than another might and magic... so, it will hapen the same with xmp... we are waiting another... but we will find something much better while waiting it!

Note: A new might and magic is comming for summer 2k6! :lol: Something like 7 years afther the 7th! And xmp is 2 years old? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Saiboat

Apr 14, 2004
The Jackal-XMP said:
Moron*

and the master server is not a him....it is a girl.
thanks dude your REALLY helped me out a lot with the technical question
-_-
The Jackal-XMP said:
Your going to be called stupid and noobish by BlueX and Saigoat now.
why should he? hes absolutely correct about what he wrote.

oh and prg: this is the internets, as long as i dont write totally crap it doesnt matter if i misspell things imho, besides: i am german..
also i didnt accuse jackal of being moronic(?) at typing but because he cant map for **** and so he should quit it and dont make more game-destroying maps like rgb!

" PRG: XMP Beta Tester" wow, applause! im really in love with you because of your super duper status x_x

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2004
Ouch i cut myself at work yesterday! i was bleeding like crazy for 8 minutes, the water from the sink was all red and blood all over the sink :/ all over my hands and going down my arms :/ such a little cut but it was DEEP, most blood i've ever lost in my life by far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.