Unemployed?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Employed?

• Unemployed, seeking work (good luck!)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Unemployed, disillusioned (no benefits, no chance)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Employed, getting a paycheck (no matter how small)

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Independantly Wealthy, paying taxes for the slackers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decline to state, or too FSL to care

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
We need to use the funds of the entire federal budget to hire people to print more money of all currencies, and then distribute $1,000,000 worth of each currency to each person in the country.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Make sure you leave the US currency out of the distribution make all the other countries have inflation.

Actually someone should do this

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
lol, I'm watching that show Big Brother. It's on CBS. The people are world beaters. Oh, it was a beautiful day all right, although I wasn't actually outdoors for more than an hour and a half. I mean, aside from car time. Hey, I should start a blog. It's what the economy needs at this point perhaps.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
I am still unemployed but only until August 3rd when I will be working on the new John Carpenter movie being filmed here. That will last 6 weeks and then I'll be unemployed again unless another movie comes right after that. The money is good though. It will pay a few bills.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
You could probably detail the errands you ran in said car. That would be good material for a blog. I'm sure I'd read it.

I don't think I really did any errands aside from getting some cheap ass Little Caesars stuff and going out and eating it at a park.