UN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PiP]Celtan

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes
May 13, 2000
www.pipeline-games.com
And as it is, the US are very strongly participated in this, and IMHO this will continue in the future ...

so better start bombing your own democratically elected government ;)

Burn, Baby
AR15firing.gif
tank.gif

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
The government is not democratically elected. The electoral collage is there to stop true democracy, so they can put more cfr members in the white house.

And I do not support our government either. Its more tyrannical than it was ever supposed to be.

shot.jpg

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
You must not spend much time studing history. I don't believe that it is a coincidence that a majority of our government belongs to the CFR, and follows CFR policies even when contrary to our interests. I find people who believe its all coincidence to be horribly naive- they tend to be much more eager to accept the media too, and know less about current events. People who think ideas of world domination no longer exists are idiots. The only difference is rather than raise an army and go on a conquest spree modern globilzation forces them to use economic policy instead.

shot.jpg

Nemisis-J

Cunning Linguist
Sep 8, 2000
Oh what the hek...

Oh what the hek I want to take part in this http://unreal.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=10009422&f=16609262&m=881090827

So the principal is right but the leadership is wrong there for THEY (I love that word) are the enemy... so who is fighting the CRF? who will hear your voice?
as for US payment to the UN and congress... sometimes when some one owes you a lot of mony you'll take less rather then none.

[PiP]Celtan

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes
May 13, 2000
www.pipeline-games.com
Just to get back to topic ...

Yes, I'd absolutely love to see UN skins in INF :D :D

And btw what does this abbreviation "CFR" mean? You use it freely, but I have no clue what you are referring to ... :confused:

Burn, Baby
AR15firing.gif
tank.gif

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Just one problem with what you're saying, Rogue-

I don't see how it could be called "ultra-capitalism" since it's far from being a free-market economy. I'd call it "reverse-communism" or something- like communism there'd be no free market, but the money would be taken from the poor/normal and given to the wealthy, instead of the other way around.

I say the more skin variety the better... I'd like to see some fan-made skins too. And when we've got every major military in there I'd like to see para-military skins. Like an ATF vs Missouri 51st Militia match. ;)

[This message was edited by DeadeyeDan[ToA] on Jan 22, 2001 at 01:16.]