Umm, hey everyone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Originally posted by ms. godiva
exsqueeze me peachz? you're the one who named yourself after female genitalia.

I can't help but side without you on this peachz. I mean... oh bother..

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Ok Ms. Godiva. i just want to warn you to never mess with the guys that frequent IRC. We are all nice guys, but just don't piss us off like UDTSnake did. We will eat you alive.

Other than that, have fun in OT! :p

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
Originally posted by DENSRAW
Ok Ms. Godiva. i just want to warn you to never mess with the guys that frequent IRC. We are all nice guys, but just don't piss us off like UDTSnake did. We will eat you alive.

Other than that, have fun in OT! :p

Basically all you have to do to pissem off is be as nasty as they are being. They dont like that with noobs. Its a right of passage afforded to those more saltier than the likes of me.

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
Heh

I forgot my emoticons. anyhoo I think its great to have a girl in here you know , wip us into shape keep us in line, etc. Dare I say Father Our digital children? Damn I musn't think out of my fingers anymore.

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
Re: Heh

Originally posted by Scythe
I forgot my emoticons. anyhoo I think its great to have a girl in here you know , wip us into shape keep us in line, etc. Dare I say Father Our digital children? Damn I musn't think out of my fingers anymore.

:lol:

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
I think it important to remember the imortal words of Archie Bunker: "Sticks and stones may break my bones...but you are one dumb polock" Its just a joke.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Whatever you say UDTSnake. :rolleyes:
I'm don't even want to get into another arguement right now.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by Donnellizer

He said "eat you alive", not "hurt". We would never hurt a fly anyway! Only humans! :p

I use to eat my shoes when I'm angry... :D

spain.jpg

IceWeasel

Linux fanatic
Dec 10, 2000
Germany
Hello Ms. (yes, very creative...)

Btw, MadWoffen, blame it on the nitrogen... it makes you go insane after some time... and you get forgetful, too... uhm, what did I want to say? ;)