uh-60 prefab?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dupre

Code Pimp
May 8, 2000
www.geocities.com
Holy cow, that looks awesome! The scale is perfect. The 110 cm at 72 units is equivalent to 20 units per foot.. that's close enough to the 16 units per foot I used. If you need any more info (measurements, poly counts, etc), you can reach me at duprethemapper@hotmail.com. Man, you do some excellent work, Fenris.

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
man, fenris, that's looking awesome... :tup:
here's my lame excuse of a uh-1d that i whipped up... :D

[edit] don't mind the texture... i couldn't find anything good, so i just slapped on the inf_boonie texture... :D [/edit]

Fenris

[-I-]Fenris
Aug 4, 1999
Hamburg,Germany
www.inforcers.org
For all who only want to look :

Demo Map and texturefile.

For the mappers :

Prefabs and texturefile.

There's five prefabs in the ZIP. One for the body. One for the main rotor. One for the tail rotor. One for the side door. One for the cockpit doors.

You might also download the map too to have an idea of what I'm talking about.

You might want to rather use 'spinning rotor-textures' than the prefabs, if the heli is intended to be flying.
Also if you use the rotor prefabs, you might want to rotate the rotors to a position that fits your map best.
The door's are separate prefabs to let you decide their position.

All prefabs except the body only use one gray texture. The body has an additional cockpit texture.

I also have a blackhawk .wav file, but can't get it to load in UEd. Also it's not really fit for looping playback. If any of you is good with sounds I can supply it.

And for the really lazy. Here's a final screenshot :

sh60_final.jpg

&

"Sp!ke"

If you dont mind abit of piracy :D try Morpheus, and search for "3d studio Max", I found 69 downloadable files, two ISOs...