Trying not to die off. Must maintain species.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Tired of the driving and the risky stuff I have to do. Also I'm pretty much paid by the job, so the only way to make more money is to get faster to do more jobs, and you know, destroy your body, sacrifice quality, safety, and home life. It seems to be the prevailing attitude in "skilled" trades that workers should be happy to just eat, sleep, and work. And they wonder why younger generations don't want to get into the trades.
I would look into doing something else. it's not too late. when i was a mechanic, some places i worked at paid you by the job. It seemed like many jobs were something i never did before. So then there is this learning curve and that kills you on time which equates to pay.

then there was dangerous stuff and hurting my body. i didn't have to drive anywhere except work, usually, so that part i never experienced. i finally got tired of it, and my back couldn't handle it anymore so i went to college. but the trick with college is to try and do a 2-year degree, get your diploma and get out and start working. you have to mostly live on student loans, so that's why you want to get the biggest bang for your buck and just do a 2-year degree. I had to intern for awhile just to get something to put on my resume and get my foot in the door somewhere.

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I finally did find something for the cramps that helps a lot. A nurse suggested it when I was in the hospital getting my procedure. it's called Flexeril. I almost never get cramps now, and when I do they go away quickly. but I've learned when to take them, like right before I go to bed and the cramping never happens. That helps me sleep since i'm not getting up because of the cramps.

Nice! It sounds like Flexeril can also induce drowsiness, so it looks like a perfect fit.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Should've posted this earlier. The second shot laid me out for a while. Really deadened my shoulder. Worried me overall. Maybe I did post this in another thread.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I think most people get the most side effects from the second shot? Or the third.
I had J and J. Only things which troubled were fatigue and a somewhat painfull arm.

Yeah, lots of people have reported the second shot for Pfizer (which is what I got) causing more temporary side effects than the first shot. This was the case for me. Here's a recent article that tries to make sense of this.

Reactions: NeoNite

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
I'm pleased to see many members that are still around after all these years. I was browsing the followers on my profile and noticed Arnox, Kaithofis and Zur haven't visited in over 5 years. I hope they're doing well, but I wish people would express their departure instead of vanishing into the good night unannounced...

Reactions: oosyxxx