Toys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Slasher 35mm Flash Rocket

A single use disposable rocket launcher. Equiped with a scope to help insure target destruction. This is a high speed projectile with a concussion blast that is designed for anti-personnel and bunker destruction. The blast can also blind and distract the enimy.

E2K Electro-Magnetic Pulse Cannon

This is a 10 shot tool, primary fire is a EMP blast that will disable the weapons, shields, and any special tools anyone infront of the user. This will only leave anyone effected with a shield gun, and nothing else.

Altfire discharges all remaining energy in a single self-destructive blast that would have the same effects as pri but would radiate in all directions, distance releative to the ammount of ammo left. This would destroy the E2K, but would not effect the owner.

Cloak & Dagger

A replacement for the Shield Gun, this is a very complex shielding device. while providing no real protection, this gives the user complete invisability. However this comes at a cost, if you were to fire a weapon using this, it would destroy the cloaking device, so packaged with each device is a push dagger. Walk up to an unsupecting enimy, and kill them sliently and quietly.

Shock Pistol
a Multi-Mode weapon
First and default mode is Pluse, this is a rapid fire accurate ASMD like beam, medium damage, and Med ROF, this if fire is held down fires in 3 shot bursts.
Second is Pulse, this is basicly the ASMD alt.
Third is Rapid, low DMG, but very high ROF, similar to the Link Primary, but this is less accurate, Sacraficing accuracy for substance.

Magnum Defender
High powered 14mm pistol firing Teflon tipped armor percing ammunition. This feeds from a 5 round magazine, but the stopping power more then make up for the lack of ROF and Magazine size. Includes a built in reflex sight to allow accurate out to long range due to the shallow balistics of the round in flight.

Mean Minigun
This has a high cyclic rate, and is very powerfull if used right. If firing from the hip, it is far from controlable. However if you take the time to crouch, it can be fired quite accuratly allowing for the user to engage targets and medium to long range.

Plasma Popper
This grenade is multi-use, you can throw it of couse, but you can also set it up as a prox mine. and since plasma burns soo very hot, it is effective against hard and soft targets.

More to come

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Where do you get this edited out jazz? If I can detect adult content, then it's probably pretty obvious.

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Psycho Red:
The all-around drug, pop one of these and it will provide slight healing, and for a short period of time, it will provide an increase in speed/jumps, and damage restance. While hopped up on this drug, you will see red, and hear youre heart beat.

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Yes, similar, but Red Eye gave super fast reflexes too.

Imperial Combat Rifle
Primary is youre generic AR with 60 round mags and fragmenting ammunition, more then enough to cut thru eneimies.
Altfire is an improved shotgun, insted of having a random spread, this modern choke causes the pellets to only have horizontal devience in flight. perfect for crowd control.

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
10 Kiloton Redeemer(Bigger boom)

XRL
Modified 8-Ball, primary rockets are twice as fast, altfire is normal speed rockets that can be controled like the redeemer.

8mm_BuLLEt

I will rule the world!
Nov 3, 2003
South-south-west england
Visit site
thats a good idea... maybe the tagged player may have a nice bluey hue...

making up weapons? you got a man here.

Ion rifle

Primary fire : Fires a small ball of Ion which explodes in a mini-mini-mini ion explosion. Pretty powerful.

Secondary fire : Fires an ion beam that explodes with a bigger explosion than primary fire.

Ammo amount : 50
Primary cost : 2
Secondary cost : 5

this is kinda a sidekick bot.... it helps attack people who attack it's master... a dangerous variation on the HealthBot mutator.

Cybot X4MK5 Sidekick - Laser

Firemode : Fires a laser that does 5 damage, and fires every 0.5 of a second.

*Note* : You can upgrade the bots so that they have better attack.

Cybot X5MK6 Sidekick II - Minigun

Firemode : Fires a minigun at the attacker - 2 damage per hit, and fires every 0.3 of a second.

Cybot Z1MK7 Sidekick III - Duel Miniguns

Firemode : Fires akimbo miniguns at the attacker - but reduced damage to 1, and increased fire rate. Fires at every 0.2 of a second.

HWX Cybot Cannon Elite Sidekick - Triple MGs with fitted RL

Firemode : Fires Triple MGs and a Rocket at the attacker. The miniguns do 1 damage and the rocket launcher does 10.

SuperCybot Elite Sidekick - Mini-Redeemer
Topclass sidekick

Firemode : Fires a redeemer missile half the size of a normal one, and halfed damage aswell, and so is the size of the explosion. It does 50 damage, and fires every 1.1 of a second.

Cybot Upgrader tool

Primary fire : Builds a Mk1 Cybot.

Secondary fire : Upgrades/Repairs the Cybot - if not enough ammo to upgrade, it repairs it.

Ammo amount : 500
Primary cost : 250
Secondary cost - repair : 10 per 5 hitpoints
Secondary cost - upgrade : 100

im just about out 'o' ideas now.... more soon

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I've been thinking about making drones that fly around you shooting at people, but I'm affraid of what'll happen when they run into walls and get stuck outside of doorways and stuff.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Cuz more drones = more fun! :D And what about short doorways? Or low ceilings?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Maybe I could make them just break when they smash into walls, making it the player's job to not run them into anything. :p