Toys for Tots. Massholes, beware!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I just came back from a detail. New England Business Something or other in Leominster.

Lots o' Junk fer Punks there. Probably about 300 toys there. I just hope no one tries to break into my car to steal them...

Note to self: Picking up woman while in blues is easy. Too easy. Kind of disgusting actually. Why can't I find these kind of chicks when not in uniform? Bah!

St0rmcaller

Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Originally posted by yurch
LMFAO!
I knew it! I knew it!
I heard on the radio about marines doing toys-for-tots, and here is my exact quote:
"I bet storm is gonna get stuck doing that."

I've done it every year since I've been repatrioted to the People's Republic of Massachusetts. However, this whole thing about running the entire show is sorta new. And I actually like doing it.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Note to self: Picking up woman while in blues is easy. Too easy. Kind of disgusting actually. Why can't I find these kind of chicks when not in uniform? Bah!

I wonder how many horny little forum posters are going to head out to the nearest Army/Navy store to pick up a dress uniform ;)

Where I live the local H.O.G. and couple of other riding clubs put together a big ride for T4T ... kinda fun to watch the string of several hundred bikers with teddy bears and toy trucks strapped on the fronts of their hogs :)
(although this year one of the guys riding in it was killed in a wreck).

I wondered if they do that in other cities or just here.

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
I totally remember comming home on leave wearing my blues. I thought it would be cool...crappy to fly in. I had my blues on and a black eye and a decent tan form being in the field.

I could just feel all the chicks staring. Nuthing is cooler than being 19 and doing that strut.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
there is an easy solution for this storm. go to a Toys R Us or whatever, declare martial law or something like that, take the whole thing over with a military occupation, take what you need, take the trucks in the back, and ho ho ho, you have yourself santa's workshop and ghetto sled to take all them toys to thems tots.

BlAcK_PlAgUe22

I ooze.
Jul 30, 2001
Irvine, California
plague.vze.com
Originally posted by Chow Yun-Fat
there is an easy solution for this storm. go to a Toys R Us or whatever, declare martial law or something like that, take the whole thing over with a military occupation, take what you need, take the trucks in the back, and ho ho ho, you have yourself santa's workshop and ghetto sled to take all them toys to thems tots.

:lol:

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
there was a toys for tot paintball tourny in springfield admission was one unopened toy. and the whole thing was palyed with brass eagle talons.

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
HAHA

Person in the mall: Uhh, Mr. Caller, the people are this way!

Storm: Buzz off!

Kid: Mommy, what's that funny looking man looking at?

Storm: Get lost kid, you're breaking the mood.

*Storm throws a stuffed animal at child*

*Child takes a stuff animal to the head*

Mother: YOU BASTARD!!!

*Mother runs off, child in tow*

:D

Enough of me poking fun at Stormcaller. He might break out more pictures of "Skanky-Oogly-Bitch." In all seriousness, have fun... :)

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by St0rmcaller
FYI fellow Massholes, I will be at the Greendale Mall in Worcester on the 15th, collecting toys there. I will be between Old Navy and Fredericks of Hollywood. (YES! :D)

I would laugh if you see someone running around screaming "stormcaller.. storm! you out there?! up for some rav2?"...

St0rmcaller

Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
INF head walks up to marine.

IH: You stormcaller? I thought he was a sergeant.

M: No I'm not stormcaller. Don't know who your talking about. But there has been a sergeant they had to forcibly remove from Fredericks of Hollywood about an hour ago...