To active Players of UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Wow this is confusing kinda. So how do we tell you two clans apart online?
I really like the .net website (Rewdogs Clan) It is pretty sweet. I don't get why you guys need more members though with 28 active folks:) Good lcuk on recruiting:)
BTW flash is cool but I like websites which give you an option weather or not you want to see the damn thing or not.

august

Oct 18, 2000
www.fallen-angels.org
our FA don't suxor

if you see someone online who sucks at UT, then they're from the .net FA
if you see some guy kicking some friggin arse, you'll know that they are the |FA| :)
hehe
just kiddin!
uh, basically they (the creators of this thread) use the tag }|FA whilst we use |FA|... thats how to tell us apart
stop by our irc channel enterthegame.irc #fa-ut if you wanna talk or tryout or whatever

Killer6993

Oct 18, 2000
Utah
www.fallen-angels.net
Fa vs. FA

Our clans are under no contention. Fallen-Angels is still getting a good name by the .org clan. You guys do a good job and don't give us a bad name at all. I think I'll stop by your IRC channel something. })FA's irc is

<center>irc.enterthegame.com<br>Full-Clan- #fallenangels UT Division- #fallenangels-ut</center>

I would like to see any of you guys around. You can always get in touch with me if you're looking for a match or looking to play.

FA FOR LIFE!!!

Thx,
Killer6993
FA URL- http://www.fallen-angels.net
ICQ- 46016548
AIM- Killer6993