Time for a new wireless router

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
[GU]elmur_fud;2518255 said:
Don't personally like wireless. If I had the money, a locale junk store has a older model of 1 of these with 5 workgroup switches still boxed for $100

http://www.watchguard.com/products/xtm-1050/overview.asp

My main box isn't wireless, nor is my torrent one, but my wife's laptop and some other devices as well are. I use wireless a lot with my laptop as it allows me to use Skype all over the house etc.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
If I need wireless I use my evo as a hotspot as waco has excellant 4G... which is odd as this is the most technologicly backwards place I have ever lived since the 90's...

I Just set up a wireless network for a friend about 2 weeks ago. He wanted a Linksys E3200 for a router which seemed a very good solid choice. But I thought a better choice would have been a NETGEAR WNDR4000-100NAS IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router because it has a 450Mbps wireless data rate and the linksys is only 300Mbps. It came down too, Best Buy didn't carry the Netgear, and it is the only computer store in this town. :mad: Any1 have 250K for a Fry's franchise? :D