This is something I never thought would happen to me...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
A fair thing to say for a men who sees woman as objects.

Don't take snide shots at me, dude. If that's your summation of my post, then you truly have no clue what you're talking about.

Either put your e-penis back in the Cracker Jack box where you found it, or shut the hell up and disappear again. No one missed your condescending, better-than-everyone attitude while you were gone, and we won't miss it again.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Don't take snide shots at me, dude. If that's your summation of my post, then you truly have no clue what you're talking about.

Either put your e-penis back in the Cracker Jack box where you found it, or shut the hell up and disappear again. No one missed your condescending, better-than-everyone attitude while you were gone, and we won't miss it again.
Oh, you guys actually develop personal grudges over time...

For me, on a new thread everyone and the discussion starts afresh. No preconceived ideas about your online persona, don't care what you said elsewhere

Ontopic: where did Hugo say that he wanted to hit her ???

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I don't buy that people here met their GFs/EX via Facebook without at least some background. SANE Woman just don't creep on random men's Facebook going "Hey, can we talk?".
Men creeping on a Girl's Facebook however...

Ten years ago it was unlikely, but today we are living in the world of social media. It is the females that like to connect with people more than males and the Internet makes it infinitely more easier than doing it in real life.
I think messaging and talking is harmless and easy, but once conversations begin people realize if there's a connection going on or not and decide whether to meet or not.

If you think girls/women are the pure beings with chastity belts floating above ground and the males are the dirty monkeys you should re-check reality. :D You have no idea how often I catch hot girls looking at my d#ck before either looking away or smiling in my face. Or classy (looking) ones holding they boyfriend and checking you out (normal behaviour for both genders).
If you realize that girls just wanna f#ck like the rest of us (only not all the time like guys, because of their cycles or whatever), than a whole new world of possibilities and opportunities will open up to you.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
so you walk around with your dick hanging out?

cool story bro.

Let me decode it for you: They look at the area, because sometimes it's an unconscious behaviour when they encounter a potential mate (which they aren't instantly aware of because it's the primitive brain part that processes it first and makes the decision before the higher brain and the conscious begins to process it and things come to "realization").

Anyway, that's another subject, my point was just that girls are just as naughty as guys and since the moral restrictions, that they are raised with, are less forceful on the internet, they may be more relaxed about hitting on guys.

:doh: let's just forget I started this. Where were we? HugoMarques hitting on a 12 year old on facebook? :p

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.

Give him a break. He can't help it. He's french-canadian.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004

Lol u mad bro?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Wow that rage post was graceful. Damn guys, no one loves me here, this is a place of fraternity and friendship and always has been!

Ten years ago it was unlikely, but today we are living in the world of social media. It is the females that like to connect with people more than males and the Internet makes it infinitely more easier than doing it in real life.
I think messaging and talking is harmless and easy, but once conversations begin people realize if there's a connection going on or not and decide whether to meet or not.

Oh yeah, that's the why. I'm glad we agree though.
Not saying getting a relationship is hard in general, but via Internet standards with random users it's a whole different level of creepy/insecurity.

If you think girls/women are the pure beings with chastity belts floating above ground and the males are the dirty monkeys you should re-check reality.:D

You know, as much as this is a gaming forums, we're not all virgins here. :)

Isn't the legal age limit 14 there?

Never did the legal age limit was 14 here. 18 and always 18, unfortunately. It should be 22 to drive and drink, seperately (not at the same time).

You are confusing with some other place.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yea, those laws are pretty relaxed in Canada(nothing wrong about that). In Czech it was always for example most of the time age of consent set on 15, no close age exceptions, nothing. Yes, fucking with 15 year old for any older person is perfectly fine there, as long as it isn't a teacher or so and that it isn't abuse.
But what sometimes happens is that there was even a ridiculous case when someone having almost 15 slept with 15 years old but got reported by their parents etc and then the guy got to jail because he was older than the girl even though the girl soon had birthday.
This creates also unecessary tensions between those who are less than 15 and those who already are. I can speak from experience here. I would have actually had sexual relationship early on if I wasn't scared by the laws, even though most teens just do it and don't care.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yea, those laws are pretty relaxed in Canada(nothing wrong about that). In Czech it was always for example most of the time age of consent set on 15, no close age exceptions, nothing. Yes, fucking with 15 year old for any older person is perfectly fine there, as long as it isn't a teacher or so and that it isn't abuse.
But what sometimes happens is that there was even a ridiculous case when someone having almost 15 slept with 15 years old but got reported by their parents etc and then the guy got to jail because he was older than the girl even though the girl soon had birthday.
This creates also unecessary tensions between those who are less than 15 and those who already are. I can speak from experience here. I would have actually had sexual relationship early on if I wasn't scared by the laws, even though most teens just do it and don't care.

Let's be honest here. At 15 you don't give a shit about the laws. If another girl your age wants to have sex and she is cute enough you want to get all up in it. You never had a chance back then.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah I gotta' agree with Billy.
Leo that sounds like bullshit.

I mean, I lost my virginity @ 16 to a girl who was 14.
and I guarantee that neither of us were "scared" of the law because we were both just kids in high school. that's what kids do. they don't stop to think about legal implications. all they know is that their parents are out of the house, they're alone, and they wanna' take their clothes off and get busy.

any kid who failed to have sex between the ages of 13 and 18 because they were afraid of the law is a really weird kid...

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
yeah I gotta' agree with Billy.
Leo that sounds like bullshit.

I mean, I lost my virginity @ 16 to a girl who was 14.
and I guarantee that neither of us were "scared" of the law because we were both just kids in high school. that's what kids do. they don't stop to think about legal implications. all they know is that their parents are out of the house, they're alone, and they wanna' take their clothes off and get busy.

any kid who failed to have sex between the ages of 13 and 18 because they were afraid of the law is a really weird kid...
Believe what you will. As I said most don't care. But I did care about the implications and I know that someone got screwed up just because it was found out. In most cases not, but I already had some traumatic experiences past me and I didn't trust them. Besides I indeed was different and more intelligent and aware than other kids. At the time I used to care a lot about my grades too. I was naieve and all, but whatever, doesn't change my point and I know that such stuff does cause tensions sometimes especially when there's no legal close age exception. But call it bullshit or whatever you will, I don't care at this point, I only shared my story/experience honestly.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Where did Hugo say that he wanted to hit her ???

In the face... With a hammer... Until I'm hitting a pool of blood with pieces of bone on the floor...

Let's see who's the next to call me a pedo...
[screenshot]http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/angry-dark-stare-l.png[/screenshot]

I would have actually had sexual relationship early on if I wasn't scared by the laws, even though most teens just do it and don't care.

I indeed was different and more intelligent and aware than other kids.

^^ Are you absolutely sure about this???

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
dPN3Il8.jpg

.. what?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
In the face... With a hammer... Until I'm hitting a pool of blood with pieces of bone on the floor...

[screenshot]http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/angry-dark-stare-l.png[/screenshot]

^^ Are you absolutely sure about this???
Yes I am sure about it you braindead empty shell.

And now you're going to murder the girl? This thread has gotten interesting twists lately.