Therapeutic Fragging

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
I decided to leave DS and XMP yesterday, only to get the XMP itch and jitters.

I'm at work and have been irritable all day and feel the need to rocket someone's phat azz. The drama of trying to schedule scrims and getting people to play or rather finding enough people to play has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I'm going to remain clanless for now and just play to reduce stress.

Therapeutic Fragging 101
- Ever notice that when you see that bullet, shotgun blast, or rocket directly hit a player that it makes you feel all good inside?
- When you have 1 health and you gas someone to death, doesn't it just make you giddy?
- When you sit around watching someone to walk on your mine, and see them walk...pause - realizing they went over a mine - only to blow up and die - doesn't it just make you laugh with glee.
- When you suddenly get another 75 points for a turret kill, don't you have a feeling of completeness?
- Help XMP help you!!!
- Show me the FRAGGING!!!!! SHOW ME THE FRAGGING!!!
- XMP completes me.

Please study above and return with next weeks homework.
- describe the feeling you get when you gutblow someone who isn't expecting it.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
This brings a tear to my eyes, but leads me to realise why so many do it. XMP has become stressful in these last days. I wish you well on your Therapeutic Fragging Phatazz. You have inspired me to seek help through your Therapeutic Fragging sessions. I thought I was the only abused one. Gives Phatazz a big hug.

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
With the possible exception of nailing some particularly pesky opponents, I'd say the most satisfying kill I ever get--and it happens unfortunately not so often as one needs a peculiar set of circumstances--is getting an auto-turret raptor kill.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Hahahahaaaaa

I have come to find GETTING Fragged to be theraputic.

Hopefully this helps explain why for no apparent reason, I jump from being a 3rd class player to being a "holy-sheeyit-what-got-into-Skax" player...

I get all inspired by the DEATH that I have received then....

SNAP

I go berserk.... :) It feels good

Half the fun, is the beauty that is my x800pro 256Mb vid card....
I like to watch the projectiles fly at me from a distance and go SPLAT! on/in my characters virtual body lol...

Masochistic? Perhaps. Beautiful? Oh Gawd.... The beauty.... oh gawd... the shot gun blast.... is getting closer.... OOOoooOOooo... and the detail on the flaming ShotWads...hahahhaa.... wow....... BLAM! I'm dead..... WOW .... mAN! that was WORTH it!

Theraputic receiving of death blows... yeaaaaaaaaa

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
Oh ya man, last night we were playing and I had a Raptor. mU was on the other team about to kill our returning arty carrier 50 feet from our node on islands. there was so much commotion that he didn't even hear the raptor comming, i just hit boost and got the headshot raptor kill only to save our arty carrier and preserve the win.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I tried to get some therapeutic fraggin in last night to relieve some stress (let's just say that we had no water until the hardware store opened this morning and leave it at that), but I heard my modem go 'click!' 5 times inside 20 minutes. That just added to the aggravation! All I wanted to do was kill somebody, preferably virtually, but unfortunately for some homeless guy, online was not an option.

/\ºKamakazi

Jun 10, 2004
New York
My fav is driving towards 3 guys supplying each other and they don’t hear my raptor coming from all that resupply noise - then.... SPLATSPLATSPLAT! (Preferably by their node while I'm carrying an arti) ahhhhh, it's like a breath of fresh air in the morning - girls like to watch opera - guys like to watch oodles of giblets :)

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
[pet]sparrow said:
Personally, I prefer gutblowing said auto-turrets.

FMI should add effects for that in UTXMP. Would look a lot better with a load of nuts and bolts flying out the back of the raptor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.