the story of the starship 'uss eternaty'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
bump

Medical Officers Log
Stardate: year of lemons tasting like apples
Oh my all that shaking and cussing and whinig the ships been doing ever since I changed the deflector dish frequecny scared the living daylights out of me. I shall go see if I can get some pizza from the chef.

Starlog: foooooood

Starlog: foooooood

Where is our good 'ole chef butress at? Has anyone seen him? Anyway, I dialed in my car radio into this Voodoo FM thing, and well, it totally kicks ass! Plus, it opened up a portal as mentioned earlier, and it refilled my gas tank with super-high octane!!! YAY!!!!!

Also, it seems that all of our little thingamagiks haven't been working right. But it looks like that problem has been fixed.

Finally, hopefully, with 2 portals into liquid space so we can get back 8472. Its just not the same without him around here....

Out.

Bozo=MD=

Official BuF-clown
Aug 7, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Ambassador's log, Stardate 001002.1

Whoa!

I have been receiving a whole bunch of logs from the Eternaty lately concerning a portal which seems to be open and stable, and some rescue of 8-4-7-2. I guess I have to hurry back to the ship if I don't want to be left behind here...

Time to go to ludicrous-speed, lest I miss the Eternaty's jump through the portal...!

Aug 7, 2000
Cool! Need more crew members?

-Revenant docking to U.S.S. Eternaty........asking permission to come aboard and join the crew...........

Let me introduce myself:

I'm a 'Mercenary Trooper'
I'm a sneaky mercanery from the Microsoft-Systems

(yes,it was I who made the plan of throwing the planet of earth in total chaos just by developing a weapon of mass destruction....and disguise it as an operating system:Windows.....feared throughout the galaxy.....locking up targeting computers.....defense monitors,etc.)

.....I sneak......using my cloaking device....personal stealth......antigrav boots.....I sneak behind the enemy..and fúck him/her from behind......death is instant.

I only carry silent weaponry,like redeemers.

All will fall before the power of the Humper-Killer....... :D

I come with a 30 day warranty and certificate of authenticity.

-Revenant

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Before I write my log: Yes I'm back from holiday. Some may be happy, some may not :)
Revenant: Nice to see your interested to join the crew, but you have to post in form of logs (read the first 30 pages of THE thread to get the hang for it :) )
OK, now back to the story

Helmsman RizMan's log, stardate when I came back from Gran Canaria

I don't remeber everything what happened during the last past days, but I'm gonna try to report in this log what I do remember since my last log entry.
When species 8472 jumped out from fluid space, they destroyed the lorg fleet with only a few shots. After that, I fell sort of unconscious. I don't know exactly why, but according to the Doctor OshadowO, it was due to a distress call from the lorg. I will explain this: The lorg thread started when I got almost lorginated, however, the doctor then managed to rescue me (well, it was more the hirogen hunter). However, it seems that due to this almost lorganization, I still had a link to the collective and thus fell unconscious when they called for help. Probably because the lorg devices which remain in my body where malfonctiuning and thus made me, as already said, fall unconscious.
However, I feel as a new born man now and I'm ready to go and rescue 8-4-7-2 from fluid space. I hope we'll manage to save him cause the ship isn't really the same without him. He's a really good friend of mine and I wouldn't like to lose him in these conditions.
So as the singularity has been opened, I feel ready to bring this babay we use to call USSEternaty into fluid space and kick these guys a$$es.

End Log

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Captains Log: Stardate 97531.5

I have been constantly tracking the the Lorg Pyramid for several weeks now.

I am over a planet inhabited by simple beings, but as my ship has needed food for a week, I will need to set my ship down & see if the locals will be able to assist me in finding sustenance for it. If they are unwilling to help me, I may have to go to the next planet in this system...

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Captains Log: Stardate 97731.5

The inhabitants of the planet they call McDonalds were most gracious & gave me enough food for my ship to run for 1 year. It has been a week since I first landed, so I must hurry if I wish to catch up with the Lorg Pyramid...

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
First: Robo-Junkie, there is really no need to write bold AND italic. Welcome, but for you counts the same thing that RizMan said to Revenant above. You write logs, but I can't see the intentions of your character or who your alter ego is! But you read the thread and that's good. Read the storyline thread, the "what do you think..." thread, and the website!
But now......

Tactical Officer's log Stardate unknown

My captors took me to three interogations in the last hours. I can feel that they become more and more angry about my unwillingness to cooperate. I had to sit on a cold chair and they blinded me with a bright light. They might even begin to torture me!
So I began the last preparations to escape from here. When the guard came to bring me to the interrogation room, I used a telepathy shock attack combo after he shut off the forcefield, and compeltely dazzeled him. I pushed him into the holding cell, and re-activated the field.
Everything went so fast that I can't remember all details, but my worries about it were unnecessary. Furthermore my deatiled Starfleet training in prison escape helped me a lot. I'm now on one of the corridors and walk in the general direction where I think the shuttle bay is located.

Then I'll capture some kind of shuttle, and get the hell outta her. I have no idea how I can leave fluid space, as I don't know jack about this singularities. Perhaps the Eternaty is already on the way to rescue me. Then I can detect the rips in fluid space, which are caused by every opening of a quantum singularity!

Supplemental
I also took my pet Jim with me! I think he might me an excellent present for our science and Engineering team. He pooped more dark matter in tha last time, but it is too heavy that I would have been able to take something of the stuff with me. I hope that Jim keeps pooping once I'm back home.

coolbrz73

Apr 30, 2000
PA,USA
Help me!!

Astrometrics log
Stardate:34534532

There are five lorg holding me in the astrometrics lab. They have beaten me to a bloody pulp. I just now have been able to get to my pad to write this. They have been looking through my database of maps...they are planning something big, but they have beaten me til I pass out before I get a good look at what they are doing!! I don't know why they let me live...maybe as ransom so you won't attack. If anyone can get this message please hurry!!! I dont know how long I can last.................They are awake...dammit I gotta get back to the place....wha the hell? they said something about fluid space I believe(I know very little lorgenese) something raise the ghz??? What the hell? I know I know they are going to...damn they saw me....please help me I don't know how long I can la.......[transmission interupted]

Starlog: sickness

Starlog: sickness

Dammit, I think I got some kind of damn flu thingy... this sucks.

Anyway, after checking in with the doc, see what he can do about my flu, I'll be on my way to try to rescue coolbrz73
from the lorg scum. (dammit, I thought we killed 'em all)

ADDITON THINGY: Will someone try to go find the cook? We need good food! Not this replicated stuff that tastes like lorg excreations... not that I would know or anything like that... :p

Out.

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
8-4-7-2!!!!

The reason is becuz I was going to explain my intentions (for tracking the Lorg Pyramid) in a later post! & I'm surprised that you didn't want to ask me about my ship needing food! :)

I was going to write this whole huge story for my character, but it was way to long! so I decided to go this route... just be patient! :)

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
8-4-7-2!!!!

The reason is becuz I was going to explain my intentions (for tracking the Lorg Pyramid) in a later post! & I'm surprised that you didn't want to ask me about my ship needing food! :)

I was going to write this whole huge story for my character, but it was way to long! so I decided to go this route... just be patient! :)

note: I hope this doesn't get repeated, since I posted this but it doesn't show up! :(

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Helmsman RizMan's log, stardate 65469.64

Finally, I was given the order to enter fluid space with impulse drive and that's what I did. As we approached the singularity, the Eternaty was really unstable. It was a though job to keep her steady, but I managed to compensate the gravitational forces with a trick I learned from Tom Paris while I was at the academy. I lowered the warp nacel, and emitted a light warp field around them, so that it interfered with the impulse drive, thus giving the ship a special anti-grav shield which got me rid of the sukcing effect of the singularity. So I was able to maneuver the ship safely into it.
Behind it was then this fluid space. There seem to be some currents in it, so that I have to keep the ship steady permanently or else we will be brought from our current route.
However, it is really fascinating to travel through this space. Somewhat strange, but I certainly won't forget this experience. It's not everyday that a helmsman can do these sort of tings.
D-Stroya reported that the scanners detected a prisoners ship. I hope 8-4-7-2 is on it. I set a nav point in its direction. We should reach it very soon at this speed. Exaclty 2h23m of travel.
We are coming for you my dear friend. Hold on...

End Log

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Science Officers log, Stardate : 235287^pi

We have reached the prison ship, and I have hacked the computer. I've located the right cell, and surely enough there's one member of species 8-4-7-2 in there! I can't transport him out though as the shields are up.
wait, they've detected us, and they're locking weapons! We must get their shields down!

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Captains Log: Stardate Unknown as my ships chornometer is broken

As I got closer to the Lorg Pyramid's location, I detected a ship that has lorg aboard it (& if my sensors are correct, also the Lorg Queen!), along with a Hirogen hunter using a primitive cloaking device. I detected some humanoids aboard & attempted to hail them, but as I did, they went into a singularity. I believe that the lorg have taken over their ship, & if this is true, then this means I must destroy them.

I am preparing to enter the singularity, I do not know what is on the other side, but if the lorg queen is indeed on that ship, then it must be destroyed at all costs...

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Commander's log: wtf?

I only recently emerged from spending the last week or so standing in the middle of my quarters doing nothing. I've only just woken up so I don't really knwo what is going on so again I'm going to have to run off and find the captain or someone else (if they're even still around).

end log.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
OUT OF LOG

As this thread seems to be officially broken, I agreed with Cascade to start a new one!!

Here is the link to PART II

Make all future posts there.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
personal log, stardate 51627,2

I would like to request the USS Eternaty to go on a mission to find Lordkhaine's penis. He seems to have lost it while jerking off in outerspace. Please find it asap, he hasn't been the same in #pu without it. It will be hard to find since LK said it was only a half an inch long, but please try for him :).

Status
Not open for further replies.