The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
Had to do a really slick 'changethefontbeforePSP7canrenderitandcrash' run.

This was a failed experiment in the end... the tris look like **** :hmm: I'll make you another one later.
Phat_ninja.gif

flookster

Somewhere im not scatterbrain
Nov 7, 2002
suburbia
Visit site
Bulldog - dude they are excellent - I love them all :) and your gonna host them for me aswell - are you sure?

Thanks a lot Bulldog - that is some sweet work right there. If I can ever do you a favour you got it. :)

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
No problem man :)

Well, the space is actually FireSlashes', but there was an old site he was working on that I helped him a bit with. So the site just kind of fades out of existance, and I politely ask him if I can use the space. I dont know what the limit is, I just know I have yet to reach it.

BTW, there are still lawn seats for the Cleveland show! I'm probably going! :D

flookster

Somewhere im not scatterbrain
Nov 7, 2002
suburbia
Visit site
Many thanks to Fireslash aswell then :)

Great news about the seats for Cleveland - make sure you get there in plenty of time because they seem to be opening a lot of shows with 2+2=5 and as opening songs go they dont get much better than that.

Once again - many thanks dude. :)

EmptySpace

Jul 23, 2001
Visit site
Just made a sig featuring K from the King of Fighters series. It's transparent... thought it came out pretty well... and it's up for grabs. If you want it, just say the word and I'll slap your name on it. :)

ksig.gif

Thanks goes out to Bulldog for the hosting.

Last edited:

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
FireSlash said:
I'm having a bit too much fun with hexagons... :D

There ya go. You're onto something, so explore the possiblities! Design comes much easier when you're having fun with what you're using.