The secrets of solid poop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
so any news azura ? how's things going..i hope you dont sh!t bricks :p

I'm not sure. Yesterday was perfect but the back of the toilet was plastered yet again with brown gunk this morning.

I can hear you shout Too Much Information at the back but that's one of the problems when you try to change your eating habits. What you eat doesn't necessarily affect you straight away.

So I figure that the magic ingredients were hard crusted bread, a banana, some celery and some hard biscuits. I'll be slowly adjusting this list in future for an optimal digestive process.

On the other hand, I know that anything that pushes the balance of acidity either way isn't good. That and greasy or fatty foods. There's also stuff like M&Ms which will usually contribute to partial constipation.

I know that regular water intake is recommended but I'm wary of overdoing that. Plus, I tend to drink big amounts of coffee or tea so I probably need to reduce my consumption of those and check if I don't have a slight intolerance to lactose.

Eating fruit is definitely recommended. I read somewhere that the skin provides a lot of fiber.

As a bonus, here's a poop simulator. Excuse the lingo a bit and see what happens when you mix different ingredients :D :

http://www.desyeuxdesoreilles.com/lamachineacaca/intro.html

@BillyBadAss: Lol at your description but you're probably spot on. This sort of stuff should be taught to kids :p .

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Can someone make me a "Thread Killer" achievement banner. It looks like I'm excelling at making people run for the hills or doubt as to my sanity ;) .