The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
[SARCASM]Wow rude tags, how orrigonal, :rolleyes: boy that showed me.[/SARCASM] So dooes trying to debase and belittle others make you feel better about your own life or is it that you are continueing a pattern of aggresion that was acted out against you?

In all seriousness...
I have a mostly rhetorical question for those responsible for the personal attacks. What do you think your proving or gaining by all of this? Your acting like a bunch of bullies in grade school grabbing at anything you can distort to try and hurt some1 else. It's rude and immature to say the least, and If I was a minor it would be a crime in many places now. What do you do when some1 actually takes this sort of crap personally and sues you and/or BU for whatever they come up with, liabal/slander are possibiliities but they could probably also file a personal injury suit claiming verbal abuse, digital harrassment, mental anguish, etc. Then there is the other end of the spectrum, the mygots and mingers who will make it there lifes goal to hack/ddos this place into the ground if you piss one off. Granted taking legal action against them can put an end to it but it can be exspensive and very damaging to a online community.

Edit: Q.E.D.?... Taps chin trying to remember what that stands for, ah yes quod erat demonstrandum. Sorry Wormbo there will be no show, I wouldn't subject my wife to the kind of ridcule she would recieve here for being plus sized. To say nothing of not personally being an exhibitionist. Sorry to be a buzz kill. Google can help you with the pron thing though I hear.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
people will take the mickey out of whoever gives a reaction.

don't feed the trolls [GU]elmur_fud ;)

it's a national past time here in England
:D

I'm saying this without taking sides, but that you make such a fuzz about it really doesn't support your point well.

I suppose if you had ever interacted with me in person you would know I was simply responding to the comments or making a joke not so much a reaction as that implies a negative emotion, and I am excessively good natured and hard to rile. The closest thing to a reaction was I requested a sessation of hostilities as I am trying to get a job and there are saddly allot of actual homophobes and or biggots in TX though probably no more on average then anywhere else, this place is just bigger. That and the dumbest of the rednecks are also unfortunately the loudest, which gives all of us a undiservingly bad reputation. Knowing my luck one of them would be a prospective employer and misconstrue the comments here. (If you are a prospective employer reading this I am in no way implying that you are a dumb redneck or even that all rednecks are ignorant and or unintelligent.)

I am currently in a excessively unideal situation and would like to be employed closer to home at a better pay would be nice to but quite frankly I would except a cut for an actual 40 hours a week and be home all week so I could actually see my wife and son more then a couple hours a day 2 days out of 7. I simply sought to clarify and diffuse lest there be a misunderstanding that kept me from gaining employment here. I have enough trouble with being overqualified for the simple jobs and underqualified/lack of expieriance for anything on the professional level. If I had actually taken it personally I would probably just not respond as I am all to aware my propensity to be overly effing long winded and inclined to defend any1 who appears to legitamitly need it, this tends to get me into squables with the trolls here.

Edit: It appears to me like the guy put his hand on the other dudes leg, not a very good reason to lose it but I have seen basicly the same thing happen back in college when 1 dude smacked another on the butt while playing pool in the rec room.

Last edited:

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
anyone know the story behind this?
I wish it had audio.
The guy with the sunglases probably accused the will smith lookalike of being gay. :)

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ld_WlqB6pM[/M]
When you hear rappers rap about how tough they are and about the things that they do, never believe them. The attached video proves that rappers are softer than toilet tissue.In the video, rapper Lil B, aka "The Basedgod," was being interviewed by another rapper, Lil Nico. Out of the blue at about 1:15 into the video, Lil Nico sucker punches Lil B and knocks him out. After putting his lights out, Lil Nico leaves the building rather calmly with his friends.Hitting someone with a cheap shot is an absolutely dirty move. This person was so scared to fight that he had to sucker punch a guy. He claimed to be so tough when he raps, but he is too afraid to fight mano y mano. Also, if the rapper that was hit was so tough, then he would have taken that shot to the chin then instead of taking a nap. Watching him take a nap on video was very funny to me. If you are wondering about his weird rapper name, I think that "The Basedgod" in Greek mythology was the Greek god of crap.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

lmao Indeed, Sorry it's just my nature. My wife used to ask me to talk to her to help her get to sleep, I actually didn't catch on at first as she claimed I have a calming voice.

I stand by orrigonal thought about what this looks like...

Lil Nico: blah blah blah?

Lil B: Blah blah blah.

Lil Nico: blah blah blah?

Lil B: Puts hand on Lil Nico's leg. Blah blah.

Lil Nico: looks down [thought ballon] WTF ... [/thought ballon] [homophobic reaction] cheap shot beatdown ensues [/homophobic reaction]

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
I think a potential employer would be more bothered by your terrible spelling than by a random internet person calling you gay.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I think a potential employer would be more bothered by your terrible spelling than by a random internet person calling you gay.

I am aware of the functionality and the use there-of of a spellchecker. However you don't rate the extra effort or expenditure of my time. :p I also don't deny that I am a horrid speller. I simply force others online to live with it. It's easier that way.