The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
30wv31j.jpg

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
in Texas you only have to be like 14/15 years old to let a man put his penis in your vagina.
with your parents permission of course.

lol, Texas.

Whaaaat, not even.

Though I think if you're within 3 years of the person it's okay to some degree... so like a 14 and 17 year old would work then, but otherwise it's just 17.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yes, if you wanna' get technical, that's what I meant.
a 17 year old can legally marry down to like 14/15 year old girl.

was only making fun :p there are worse states than Texas.

edit = comment + contribution

28jxhdv.gif

14uc2up.gif

io2r84.gif

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
in Texas you only have to be like 14/15 years old to let a man put his penis in your vagina.
with your parents permission of course.

lol, Texas.

Whaaaat, not even.

Though I think if you're within 3 years of the person it's okay to some degree... so like a 14 and 17 year old would work then, but otherwise it's just 17.

The age of CONSENT is 17 in Texas. The age of MAJORITY is 18. With parental and judicial consent, parties can marry but not below the age of fourteen for males and thirteen for females. Common law marriage is recognized. I.E. if pregnancy occurs this is similar to almost every states laws... the one exception being the age of consent. However this an archiac law that only generally indemnifies 2 similarly aged individuals from statutory rape charges. It semi conflicts with some of the states pedophilia laws so that the courts can determine whos a creep and who 2 teens being...teens.

Case solved.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
[GU]elmur_fud;2439358 said:
The age of CONSENT is 17 in Texas. The age of MAJORITY is 18. With parental and judicial consent, parties can marry but not below the age of fourteen for males and thirteen for females. Common law marriage is recognized. I.E. if pregnancy occurs this is similar to almost every states laws... the one exception being the age of consent. However this an archiac law that only generally indemnifies 2 similarly aged individuals from statutory rape charges. It semi conflicts with some of the states pedophilia laws so that the courts can determine whos a creep and who 2 teens being...teens.

Case solved.
Somebody has been in a questionable relationship.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
lol... ok, I made one bad joke about pedophiles.
now if you want additional information on the best place to go to have sex with children, please reference this handy chart:
[screenshot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Age_of_Consent.png[/screenshot]

otherwise, let's move along :p

hq5uw4mzmngjwcqgaozdo8vvo1_400.gif

hq5uw4mzmlx741lmnon9rhvao1_400.gif

hq5uw4mzmmmfca5fafavpnrko1_400.gif

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
lol... ok, I made one bad joke about pedophiles.
now if you want additional information on the best place to go to have sex with children, please reference this handy chart:
[screenshot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Age_of_Consent.png[/screenshot]

Can you provide further information about which out of Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia would provide the highest quality of life and how would one go about finding a suitable marriage partner or partners preferably?

Just for informational purposes... I need it for one of my college classes.

[GU]elmur_fud;2439495 said:
I have never been in an inappropriate relationship. I took law courses as electives in college. Thanks for the random calumny.

Edit: Or a questionable one either.

Suuuuure, that's what they all say. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Suuuuure, that's what they all say. :rolleyes:

Trying to find a job atm, such baseless accusations are extremely unappreciated as they can be have a negative impact on that process.

A psychological analysis might suggest that perhaps you make such comments because you wish some1 would have or have had questionable relations with you. Either that or you are working through some pent up aggression by trying to pick on people. I personally have been married for 10 years to my highschool sweetheart and by most standards we had a very boring courtship not doing anything much till being well legally adults. Not that it's your business but she is, has and will be the entirety of my love life since highscool. It may be shocking (not likely) but I was a bit of a geek when I was younger and didn't have allot of girlfriends. Boring as that may be to some of the playboys here, that just leaves more ladies for them.

As far as the shakey .gifs go they appear to be pseudo 3d to me. Edit: missed by a hair.

So since
433.gif

I thought i already posted this pseudo 3d pic but couldn't find it.
attachment.php

another, not posted.
attachment.php

In a different vein (yes bad pun)
attachment.php

and wtf
attachment.php

Trippy animated gifs here: http://dvdp.tumblr.com/tagged/dvdp done

Attachments

• 20070708-dino.gif
    20070708-dino.gif
    223.4 KB · Views: 312
  • 20070708-stereo1.gif
    20070708-stereo1.gif
    179.3 KB · Views: 313
  • owls3.gif
    owls3.gif
    328.3 KB · Views: 321
  • rolf.gif
    rolf.gif
    169 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
[GU]elmur_fud;2439532 said:
Trying to find a job atm, such baseless accusations are extremely unappreciated as they can be have a negative impact on that process.

A psychological analysis might suggest that perhaps you make such comments because you wish some1 would have or have had questionable relations with you. Either that or you are working through some pent up aggression by trying to pick on people.
Serious business here. I was just making a joke about your apparent knowledge on the subject.
haterbaby.gif