The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
2ymd0qo.gif

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I made this after watching Mega Piranha :D

megapiranhakick2.gif

I tried my best but I'm not an expert at making these .gif things.
Just click this to see the whole clip :lol:

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I made this after watching Mega Piranha :D

megapiranhakick2.gif

I tried my best but I'm not an expert at making these .gif things.
Just click this to see the whole clip :lol:

lol!

I like the way at 1:12 someone walks infront of the camera who hasn't been in the previous scenes. it's like wtf? Then he talks and dies and stuff.
Some mighty fine acting in that clip!

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Haha, but that guy is actually there the rest of the movie so he's just absent for this short while.

There's also this other scene where they watch someone get eaten by the piranhas and they reused the same 3 seconds of "panicked acting" and stretched it to like 25 seconds, cutting back and forth between the person dying and the guys on the shore acting :D

This is a so bad it's good movie. :lol:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Geez I've just watched the "mega piranha" trailer. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen yet. This is the plot:

A mutant strain of giant ferocious piranha escape from the Amazon and eat their way toward Florida

But why...

And what's up with a giant piranha flying over the city diving into a building :con: and so many more of those "wtf" moments apparently.

At least in a movie like "eight legged freaks" the spiders looked decent enough and there was some humour. But this...

What's next... mega parrot? ****s a mega city into oblivion? Just ... for no reason at all?