The PuF NHL hockey stars!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Game0rz: I put you on the New York Rangers, but I probably should've put you on the Sabres. God knows the Stars and Red Wings don't need more 90+ players on their team, but then again neither do the Rangers. :) Oh well. :)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
LOL. No, you didn't win that fight Morety. :)

If there was a way to get a double knockdown like in NHL '98, all three fights would've been double KOs.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Position: Defenseman
Jersey: 20
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 240 pounds
Birtdate: 6/6/79
Birthplace: UK
Handedness: Right
SP: Slap
Team: New Jersy Devils

bullet2.gif

The new, improved Soundoff will return soon...

&lt;[Ci]Skumboy|PuF&gt; And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

&lt;DSV_Selerox[PuF]&gt; Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
&lt;RaptoR[PuF]&gt; but you're not retarded, how can u be related?

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
bullet2.gif

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
*BUMP*

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ahhhh! Natural light! Get it off me! GET IT OFF ME! - Barney Gumbel<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Bring
Us
More
Poontang!

bullet2.gif

The new, improved Soundoff will return soon...

&lt;[Ci]Skumboy|PuF&gt; And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

&lt;DSV_Selerox[PuF]&gt; Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
&lt;RaptoR[PuF]&gt; but you're not retarded, how can u be related?

[This message has been edited by TSO_Selerox[PuF] (edited 07-04-2000).]