The necris story

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
:eek:

I am so sorry thta I havent read your story before Neo :(
I am bored at work so I thought lets take a look in one of those story threads, and the first one I saw was yours.

Man, I have to say excellent work :tup:
I just printed the Necris story w00t...I thought the printer would never stop lol..

Way cool Im gonna print me the Nali Story next.
Keep up the work, and when Im not posting in here it doesnt mean I don't read the story :)
I do...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
So I have a fanclub? Cool Mohamz :D

I know Jolt, I hope everyone who's read these two stories found it not to be a waste of time :D

Yeah 75 pages.. I know. Ns 1 counted 65 pages. How about that.
I hope your printer is feeling better now? :D

OK people, now a more "sad note" :(
THis is the end of the Necris story thread. I won't post any stories anymore in here cause quite frankly, it's a monster... c'mon .. face it.. over 540 posts, 19 pages (!).. Who's going to feel like going through all that, just to read the story parts? :I
I'll probably zip both stories, and attach them in 2 new posts :)

ANyway, a new thread with a sparkling, brand new story :D will be coming soon.
I don't know if I should close this thread though.. when all is said etc.. :-S

Maybe this is one for the classics f0? ;)
Nah don't know.. it' d be pretty cool though...

Anyway..
I'd like to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who's been reading these 2 stories, posted in this thread and the loyal fan base of course:

Zenda, Zd_phoeinx, Lafnboy, Mohamz, Pineconeboy, zd_jolt1r ;) and zd_synastren (hey the zd clan rules!)

Thanks guys. Without you're support, this thing would've probably died in it's early stages :( (check page 2)

This is the end. :) And to conclude this wicked storythread, here's a gift from me to you peeps.

Enjoy and hope to be hearing from you soon!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Btw Lafnboy :) I don' think i've stolen your idea (the nalicow)
No, I included it in the story, cause I wanted to do something in return. I liked what you said, and I was thinking "hey lafnboy has been posting since the.. eh ..22nd of July" or something like that.. and he's been a loyal reader of Nali skins..
And I bet he's fond of Nali cows ;)

So you're the one who gets credit for Visse taking the Nali cow back home to Necron. :)

Later :D

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Agouba: "You see, I have this....problem....."

LOL!

The last parts were really great, maybe the best-written and most riveting stuff of yours that I've read. I felt a little like the ending was anti-climactic, but you wrapped things up very nicely.

w00tage! Congrats on finishing another story; looking forward to the next one.

-Pineconeboy out-

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I guess I'll do the following thing:

Wait for the others (well phoenix and who knows :)...)
to post their thoughts on the last part and then I'll post the two stories as attachments in a post :D heh ..
I'm tired :-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And after that, I'll probably lock the thread :-/? should I do that?

Hey, what do you guys think? If I lock it, does this thread deserve a place in the classics F0? It'd be cool though.. :) would feel like a real achievement...

:D

L8r :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I've been thinking...
Now this thread is really large right?
Maybe I should avoid that in the future?
I like 8-4-7-2 his idea, you know.. a story thread, and a discussion thread...
I mean, I'd be lots easier for everyone to simple read the story thread and comment on it in the heh :D "discussion thread"

I mean, to be honest, this thread is messy ;)

What do you guys think?

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
I think that would be a great idea.
Personally I dont mind going thru a large thread, but I think for story threads such as yours and 84's, you should have seperate threads yea.

Its also easier to find your way in the thread, no need to scroll and scroll and scroll 'till you finaly find the next chapter/part.

So I'd say yes.

-JOLT1r (new fan of Neo's writtings)

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
That would work as long as ppl stuck to the correct threads, which might be kinda hard to guarantee.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah I know... I've been thinking about this though..
What if I'd simply put this in my sig:

Img new story thread

please post here: link to discussion thread.

Maybe it would work...

ALso I'm planning on writing a big story here.. :)
Hm..

I'll give it a shot though.. If it backfires.. well.. then I'll simply ditch the discussion thread I guess.

We'll see.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Well i kind of like the way this thread is already. I mean, besides, then if we had 2 different threads, i would have to search and search, plus it will be harder to tell what part of the story the people are talking about, and i couldnt figure out which Part the feedback is directed at. Thats wwhy i think we should stick with the thread as it is, and besides, if we make a new one, then _Zd_Phoenix will never reach the 666th post on this thread!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
:hmm:
Nah this one is too big...

What if would do things this way:

Each time I post in the story thread, I post in the discussion thread like this:

Posted part x
and then you can comment on that part until I post another part

:D I know I'm probably sounding making things complicated here?
But Lafnboy, c'mon this thing is a mess :)
You and the other loyal readers know where to find the story parts, but new readers don't..
ANd maybe they don't feel like going through all these pages, digging up the story parts? :-I see what I mean?

Btw: Who's in favour of moving this thread to the classics fo?
Please vote yes :D

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
YES

Me just finished reading the last part, and this definately should be moved to the classics forum. Thanks Neo, for putting the time into these stories, they have really been a pleasure to read, you have a great imagination :)

One of the best things about the Nali Skins story was the different characters you had in it, all with clearly different personalities and traits which made it fun to read. Then of course is the way that you can start on a new twist to the story, which looks like it will have a predictable outcome, and yet it never has, which is another thing that made the story so great.

I know I mentioned before that the way you change the pace is good, but it deserves a mention again after that. It was a clam start, taking it all in its own time, and then all of a sudden it exploded into the main story. Even at the end, just where you slow things down, it has a shock ending which I thought worked brilliantly.

Some of the language you used in it was excelant too, I know Zenda already picked out some of the best from that last, but there are so many others ('a ballad of lights' being one of my favourates of the things that you wrote) but on top of that you have the fantastic names you make up, like the infamous evisceration knife, and even Fracyss Ura as you used in the last bit.

I can't wait for the next story now, even if i wont get the 666th post in this thread ;)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Thanks phoenix,

thanks to all of you :)

for supporting this thread, the stories.. making me wanting to go and on writing them...not giving up on them.
Thanks.

Ok..

Here's the deal. I've started this thread on July the 6th, and I'll close it on Octobre the 6th..
:)

Any last words? Well, better do it quickly.
I'm not kidding here.

Again, to all of you who have been posting, reading the stories..

a big thank you :)

I won't forget this ;) thanks

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
No please, .. I beg of thee

:*******O

Two more days! It's all I ask ! PLease my lord, I have to feed my chick and my children :D

The lord: ...

Yah ok why not.. 2 more days, you bloody bastard! :D

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
oh :-S

Hey it's my thread :p
:)
Thnx phoenix.

Well I guess this might be the end of this thread...
:-F AH well..

:) Coming soon.. a new story thread so don't worry...

Be .. P00py :D

:-S

If you want to .. if you really really want too..

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.